Spring Lake Village

5555 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa, CA, 95409

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Spring Lake Village

John106290750 May 08, 2015

We were able to look around at Spring Lake Village, and this facility is very nice, but you have to make a pretty good payment to start there, but when you leave, you don’t get any of it back. I think that is a disadvantage. Several of our church friends are there, and the place is very friendly. They have whole apartments that are brand new and lovely.

Glowballs April 26, 2015

Fantastic place !!! I would go there to live anytime.

Caring100686750 October 22, 2014

Spring Lake Village is a beautiful facility. The residents there seemed happy. My friends that went there for rehab also were all very satisfied with the facility. Their eating area and everything is very nice. They also have good facilities for exercise. They have a garden area where the residents can garden.

Lois11 February 28, 2014

I have moved in to Spring Lake Village. I have a lovely cottage and I am very happy about it. I know that there are two different strings to pull in case I fall so I feel safe here. The facility is very pleasant and there are no high rise buildings. The staff are very friendly and they are always smiling. They also have several doctors and they offer a lot of activities for the residents. The food is very good. The only thing I don’t like is I have to park about a city block away and that area is not covered.

thoughtful1 May 24, 2011

This is a very nice continuous care facility.

It's in a beautiful part of Santa Rosa, near Spring Lake. I could see living there if I could afford it. It's a village, really, a continuing care community, with all levels of care. And the staff is well trained. They're all very good and attentive to the needs of the residents. There's always a lot going on in terms of activities. There's a lot there to engage the residents.

Everything is just top of the line. I highly recommend this place if one can afford it. It is quite expensive compared to other similar facilities.

About Spring Lake Village

Spring Lake Village is a continuing care retirement community in Santa Rosa, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Spring Lake Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Spring Lake Village