Spring Lake Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Spring Lake Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

April 25, 2015

By Glowballs

Fantastic place !!! I would go there to live anytime.

October 22, 2014

Spring Lake Village is a beautiful facility. The residents there seemed happy. My friends that went there for rehab also were all very satisfied with the facility. Their eating area and everything is very nice. They also have good facilities for exercise. They have a garden area where the residents can garden.

February 28, 2014

By Lois11

I have moved in to Spring Lake Village. I have a lovely cottage and I am very happy about it. I know that there are two different strings to pull in case I fall so I feel safe here. The facility is very pleasant and there are no high rise buildings. The staff are very friendly and they are always smiling. They also have several doctors and they offer a lot of activities for the residents. The food is very good. The only thing I don’t like is I have to park about a city block away and that area is not covered.

May 24, 2011

By thoughtful1

This is a very nice continuous care facility. It's in a beautiful part of Santa Rosa, near Spring Lake. I could see living there if I could afford it. It's a village, really, a continuing care community, with all levels of care. And the staff is well trained. They're all very good and attentive to the needs of the residents. There's always a lot going on in terms of activities. There's a lot there to engage the residents. Everything is just top of the line. I highly recommend this place if one can afford it. It is quite expensive compared to other similar facilities.

About Spring Lake Village

Spring Lake Village is a continuing care retirement community in Santa Rosa, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Spring Lake Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Spring Lake Village