Valle Verde

900 Calle De Los Amigos, Santa Barbara, CA, 93105

Reviews of Valle Verde

Julia S. April 24, 2015

My husband and I moved to Valle Verde eight months ago. We based our decision, in part, on the fact that, contrary to other Yelp reviews, Valle Verde has an excellent reputation in the community. We can support that statement wholeheartedly because my mother was a 20 year resident here and we had an opportunity to observe first-hand the level of caring and comfort she received in her years here. In addition, we decided on Valle Verde because of its resident’s diversity and inclusiveness, its garden like collection of cottages and the assurance that we would be appropriately cared for in our last years. The most immediate benefit was the freedom from the responsibilities associated with home ownership and with that came a sense of certainty about the future. Some of the previous reviews were written based on conditions which have since changed – there is new leadership in the administration, open to resident input, an excellent sales and marketing team and a superb support staff that provides needed services. Of course there are complaints, as there are in any connected community, but it appears to me that those are being appropriately addressed by the organization. If you are considering a continuing care residence, I would certainly consider Valle Verde. For us it was the obvious choice.

Caring89845550 November 17, 2014

Valle Verde was nice. They showed the rooms to us. They’re very nice as well. They’re big enough for us. They had quite a few of different activities. We didn’t get to do them all because we weren’t there very long, but they have quite a few good ones. The staff was very accommodating. The services and amenities were nice as well. They had a gym, a pool, and different places to eat. They would take you on tours to different places if you wanted to go.

About Valle Verde

Valle Verde is a continuing care retirement community in Santa Barbara, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Valle Verde for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Valle Verde