3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, NH
To help you with your search, browse the 18 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Hillsborough County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Hillsborough County 3.8 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Worcester with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Hillsborough County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in Nashua
Other Senior Care in Hillsborough County, NH
- Independent Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- In-Home Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Adult Day Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Hillsborough County, NH
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampden County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Hillsborough
Review of Hunt Community
Hunt community was my wife's favorite. The people we know are very happy there. They've got shops for woodworking, and they have a lot of Bridge and card activities. The staff was very good. Read more
Review of Huntington at Nashua
We didn't like Huntington At Nashua because it is right in the middle of the city. Our visit was quite quick. It is located near a shopping mall, but it is not the place for us. Read more
Review of Rivermead
My wife put in an awful lot of buy-in money at Rivermead, and it's much more luxurious than where I would want to live. It has an indoor swimming pool -- which she uses everyday because she loves s... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...