Smallville I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Smallville I

Welcome to Smallville I, an Assisted Living Facility set in a quiet residential neighborhood. We are licensed for 6 residents. Smallville I boasts a family atmosphere where loved ones can spend their twilight years in safety and comfort.

We are locally owned and managed and pride ourselves in the loving, compassionate care that we provide.

Photos of Smallville I

Features of Smallville I

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
    • Housing Extra: Smallville I Offers All Private Rooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed