Reviews of Mt Gems - Sapphire House
No Reviews Yet!
About Mt Gems - Sapphire House
Robin Fleek is owner and administrator of MT Gems, the Ruby and Sapphire houses. Robin started her assisted living homes in 2003 due to a need of a good, home-like environment where residents and their families can relax in a comfortable atmosphere, join in fun activities, and eat really good food.
Mt Gems - Sapphire's team specializes in dementia care and are specifically licensed by the State of Montana for these services.
- Mt Gems - Sapphire House
- 12 Residents
- Home style living
- Category A, B, and C
- Flat screen TV in every room
- Secured and licensed for Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Cozy at-home feel with a beautiful fireplace in the living room
What Makes Us Special
We currently have the two homes, but will be expanding in 2017 with a third home, the Emerald House.
Photos of Mt Gems - Sapphire House
Features of Mt Gems - Sapphire House
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 13279