Brookdale Winter Haven Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

September 27, 2013

By Carol67827250

I took my parents to visit one facility. Sterling House felt homey. The rooms were nice, but they were small.

June 25, 2013

By Laine1

I would recommend Sterling House of Winter Haven to other people because it is pretty and clean.

April 17, 2013

By Rebecca7

My parents are very happy and content at Sterling House. As long as they're happy, I'm happy. The food is wonderful. Mom and Dad haven't been there for that long so I haven't heard any complaints. Everything's neat and tidy. The only thing I'm probably looking to see is if my father gives up his driver's license, the harbor transportation issue will be worked out.

February 15, 2013

By fredjr

This is a good clean house

June 23, 2012

By nikkib14471

Every member that I had to deal with was very caring. I felt that my friend had a great place to stay. They treated myself, the guests, as well as everyone I encountered them having to deal with with the upmost respect. They held activities in the courtyard for them to do. Bingo night was the most popular.

Features of Brookdale Winter Haven

• Spanish

About Brookdale Winter Haven

Brookdale Winter Haven provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Winter Haven