Brookdale Winter Haven

6110 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven, FL, 33884

Reviews of Brookdale Winter Haven

September 08, 2014

By Rebecca25

What I like most about Sterling House of Winter Haven was that it was homey and small enough that we felt my father would actually get to know people there. It was very organized and well kept. It is fairly near my father's house. It is across the street from the grocery store he used to shopping to. The facilities, like the dining area and the waiting area, all seemed very nice, clean, bright and sunny, so it was very uplifting. It also had, on the grounds, Clare Bridge, which is memory care unit, so my dad could transfer from one facility to the other because they were on the same ground.

February 28, 2014

By Karen78005550

I just wasn't happy with Sterling House. When you walk in you're not sure where you need to go, who to talk to. Everybody was kind of roaming around. That just turned me off. I'm weary of safety for my mom. I just didn't like the surrounding town.

January 31, 2014

By alioop75

Sterling House was a very nice facility. I found the director very accommodating and very helpful. I have really no complaints with them. The place was very clean. It was moderately priced and not out of the line. They have nice things to offer the residents. It was on my consideration list that my in-laws are going to go.

September 27, 2013

By Carol67827250

I took my parents to visit one facility. Sterling House felt homey. The rooms were nice, but they were small.

June 25, 2013

By Laine1

I would recommend Sterling House of Winter Haven to other people because it is pretty and clean.

April 17, 2013

By Rebecca7

My parents are very happy and content at Sterling House. As long as they're happy, I'm happy. The food is wonderful. Mom and Dad haven't been there for that long so I haven't heard any complaints. Everything's neat and tidy. The only thing I'm probably looking to see is if my father gives up his driver's license, the harbor transportation issue will be worked out.

February 15, 2013

By fredjr

This is a good clean house

June 23, 2012

By nikkib14471

Every member that I had to deal with was very caring. I felt that my friend had a great place to stay. They treated myself, the guests, as well as everyone I encountered them having to deal with with the upmost respect. They held activities in the courtyard for them to do. Bingo night was the most popular.

Features of Brookdale Winter Haven

• Spanish

About Brookdale Winter Haven

Brookdale Winter Haven provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Winter Haven