Payment

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Tulsa

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Tulsa

Posted by Sandy105325450 April 20, 2015
2.0

I did not like Emeritus at Tulsa at all. The units looked like a nursing home, but the staff was nice. The dementia and Alzheimer's unit was terrible. It smelled, and they had it way in the back. The front part looks really nice, but the back part was terrible. The studio rooms weren't nice at all. They were not clean. There was no really dining area; it just looked like a nursing home in the back where the dementia and Alzheimer's unit was.

Posted by Sandra100151750 February 11, 2015
3.0

We were set up a time to tour Emeritus at Tulsa, and they had no idea we were coming. They had to pull a nurse off duty to take us around. She had no idea which rooms were occupied or unoccupied, and then she had to get somebody to get her a key to let us in. She has never led anybody on a tour before. It was just terrible.

The structure was fine, and the rooms in the assisted living unit were reasonable, but when we got up to the third floor where the people with dementia was, I wouldn't even go in there; it was just depressing. They opened the door, and there were people drooling and in wheelchairs; they look so much worse off than my mother. I just couldn't even go look at that.

Posted by Caring100651050 January 13, 2015
3.0

Emeritus was nice, and it was our second choice. The people who worked there were very nice, and I was really impressed with how nice they were. The facility wasn’t quite as well designed.

Posted by Sandra100153750 December 28, 2014
4.0

We had an appointment that had been setup for us to go on a tour at Emeritus at Tulsa. Somebody saw me, they contacted me from online, and he arrange for this tour but by the time we got there, they have no record of us coming. It was very disorganized.

Later on I called back to talk to the person who’s business card they gave me; that person was on vacation, and there was nobody else there that can give me pricing and availability. I was not very impressed. They just didn’t seem to have their act together. But the activities that they had were good, and the menu selection each day was good.

Posted by Caring0897 July 27, 2014
4.0

I might have used Emeritus at Tulsa, but I found another place that’s a little bit better priced for me and probably 2 miles closer. It was nice and clean. The staff was good, and the people seemed to be pretty nice too. Their dining room was fine. However, the rooms were a little on the small side for me. I was looking at the studio rooms. Another negative was it's two stories. They had one available, and it was upstairs. I didn’t want to go upstairs. In addition, my father couldn’t get around being upstairs, and I think they only had one elevator.

Posted by Neal2 October 11, 2013
4.0

My mom moved to Emeritus at Tulsa. The staff were great and very caring. The rooms were good-sized and she was the single occupant of the room. She started in the assisted living unit and eventually moved to the memory unit, and everything worked great without confusion. I would recommend this facility to other people.

Posted by Lynne10 September 21, 2013
4.0

I have come across Emeritus at Tulsa through their website. The main reason we ended up placing my father there was because it was the only facility in Tulsa that had the capability of evaluating him while he was still in California. They were able to pick him up from the airport and transport him to the facility. They already had a room for him there. Every other facility that I inquired wanted to keep him at least 24 hours and that was not possible at that time. My father has no knowledge of how nice Emeritus is because he is just one step away from being in a nursing home. However, I personally think it has plenty of good things about it. They have a wide range of activities for the residents. The room that he is in is average, but he doesn't need that much space. They have a very high rate of turnover with regards to staffing. It is understandable though because caring for their residents is a difficult work. This place is commendable. In fact, I have already recommended them to others.

Posted by Linda63919450 June 25, 2013

I liked Emeritus very well. The staff was very nice and very helpful in giving different information I could use with the move-in. I certainly would recommend this place to others.

Posted by Pierre1 April 30, 2013

I was impressed with the staff at Emeritus. The facility is a large open area. They have a separate area for memory cases. They have their own separate little dining room enclosed so the patients can't wander off. One of the people who gave me the tour was the cook.

Location of Emeritus at Tulsa