From Camden Place
Camden Place personal care home consists of 20 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
What Makes Us Special
Registered nurses supervise care with routine visits in each home. They supervise and review all medications, service records, menus, and document progress notes on each individual. We provide no skilled nursing services. This combination of custodial car
Features of Camden Place
- Minimum rate: $1850/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 016030051
Reviews of Camden Place
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Camden Place
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities