Avamere at St Helens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Avamere at St Helens

October 13, 2012

By bingeebob

Both of my grandparents lived at Avamere at the same time for several years. My grandmother continues to live there and is very comfortable. I am always impressed with the staff, and facilities at Avamere in St. Helens. The staff seems professional, trained, and numerous enough to meet the needs of the residents. I felt comfortable knowing that the facility was ready to handle emergencies or difficult situations with my grandparents. This facility is located in a good part of town, easy to find and close to the highway.

Features of Avamere at St Helens

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: Small Pets

About Avamere at St Helens

Avamere at St. Helens is conveniently located off Highway 30 near shopping and restaurants. Our beautiful community offers spacious cottages, assisted living apartments as well as memory care. The cottages, studio, one- and two-bedroom private apartments are equipped with individually controlled heating and air condition, full-size refrigerators and microwaves.

We offer richly appointed common areas, like our ice cream parlor and bistro for socializing and family gatherings. Enjoy leisure activities like scheduled outings and country rides in our 15 passenger bus hosted by our life-enrichment director. Enjoy restaurant-style gourmet meals from a varied menu selection in our elegant dining room.

In the assisted living apartment community, 24-hour care services are available to residents.

A licensed nurse is present in the community during the weekday and is only a phone call away for consultation at anytime. Residents in our Alzheimer's/Memory Care neighborhood are assisted 24 hours a day by trained caregivers and behavior support staff under the direction of a licensed nurse. The staff of Avamere at St. Helens practice the Best Friends approach"”a philosophy of personalized care that is compassionate and respectful of a resident's preferences and previous lifestyle.

Map of Avamere at St Helens