Brookdale Shelby

1425 East Marion Street, Shelby, NC, 28150

Reviews of Brookdale Shelby

May 11, 2013

By caring0062

Sterling House of Shelby was a very nice facility. But my aunt would be far away from her church, so I don't really know if she'd want to move there. We saw the room that was available at that time, and it was nice. The lady that entertained us was very nice and treated my aunt like she's known her for a very long time. There was nothing wrong with the place at all.

April 04, 2013

By HughA

My mother makes her home at Sterling House. She is given excellent care and all of the employees seem like an extended family to us. Mother is able to live a very independent life-style at Sterling House and the transportation services facilitate her autonomy. The chefs are wonderful and having meals with her at Sterling House is a treat.

By Tom A

My mother has been living at Sterling House of Shelby for almost 2 years. She and the whole family have been very pleased with the facilities, the staff, the food and the activities offered there. I do not think that you can find any place better.

By Kim C.

My mother in law is a resident of Sterling House. She was reluctant before coming. Now, she raves about it every time that I see her. My husband and I have been exceptionally please with the facility, level of care, meals, and assistance, and activities that they provide. It has become home for my mother in law. She feels safe and secure there.

By MareeH

After more than 50 years in spencer, NC Rowan county, I came to Sterling House Shelby. I didn't know anybody but since my children are scattered I came where my daughter Kathryn is. I have been happy here and everyone is very helpful and kind. Even though they give us to much food.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Shelby

• Spanish

About Brookdale Shelby

Brookdale Shelby provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Shelby