Residences at Deer Creek

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Residences at Deer Creek

September 13, 2016

By BMH01

My mom lives here and she is very happy. Mom has so many friends here. I am there every day visiting and I would definitely recommend this facility. The staff is very caring and have always been there when we need anything!

September 08, 2016

By Beechy2

My father has lived at Residences of Deer Creek for 2 years and just recently another family member has also moved in. The care and consideration provided by staff to those living in Deer Creek is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

September 01, 2016

By doxielady

Very nice assisted living.

March 16, 2016

By NWI1957

Toured with my mom for my grandma, very nice. Tried the food it was excellent.

December 16, 2015

By LSherron

Residences at Deer Creek is one of the finest facilities I have had the pleasure of visiting!

June 12, 2015

We moved our mom into Deer Creek. The experience has been good. One of the reason I picked them is because they are very close to our house, so it is easy for me to go visit my mom whenever I want. It is a happy atmosphere. It is open, and visitors can come and go. They keep track of the people that stay there. They have lots of social programs. The food is good. It is nice. The have bingo and exercise multiple times during the day. They have dances and people that come over and sing for them. They have entertainments. They have gardens and outside field trips. Every Thursday, they have a bus that takes everyone to the store. I ate there couple of times, and the food is very good. They have a special for the day that changes every day. They also have a menu where they have about 6 to 8 dishes that are the same for the whole month, and those are the entrees. They have another page of sandwiches you can pick from and another page of different salads. They can eat anything that they want, as much as they want, between 7 in the morning until 7 at night.

January 23, 2015

By teacher4585

I had an excellent tour, very caring.

January 22, 2015

By Irish6

It may look nice but the memory care unit staff is lacking in communication skills and common sense. For the amount of money paid monthly, you shouldn't have to constantly follow up to make sure the staff does what they should. Unimpressed with the management and their ability to address the family's concerns.

We are saddened you feel that we have fallen short of your expectations. We have a very successful open door policy to address such concerns and meet with our families regularly. Our goal is to provide the best quality of care for our residents. We are very proud of the hardworking, dedicated staff who are with our residents every step of their memory impairment journey.

June 26, 2014

By James7949

Residences at Deer Creek is a new facility. The rooms are nice and clean. The light is good. However, they do not furnish their apartments, and you have to bring your own furniture. Also, they don't have a kitchen. They have a dining area, where they have a wait staff that will bring your meals to you. You have a menu for the meal, and you choose an entrée, a side, and a dessert. All of that is included in the cost.

April 19, 2014

By FayeHuff

The staff and the restaurant were just great. My mother loves it!

About Residences at Deer Creek

Residences at Deer Creek is an assisted living facility in Schererville, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Residences at Deer Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Residences at Deer Creek