Carlton Senior Living San Jose

380 Branham Lane, San Jose, CA, 95136

Reviews of Carlton Senior Living San Jose

August 31, 2015

We did visit Carlton Plaza of San Jose, and it's a beautiful facility. We met one staff there, and she was really great, very friendly, and helpful. The facility was beautiful, gorgeous property. I got to see inside an actual room which I appreciated, and that was good. Our experience is very good.

October 19, 2014

Carlton Plaza is also fairly new, clean and friendly. They had activities like a piano recital going on. The dining area looks really nice, with high ceiling and a buffet meal. The staff was very friendly.

September 27, 2014

By Tamarah

Carlton Plaza is like a resort. I saw their one bedroom and it’s beautiful. The dining room was like a fine restaurant. They do have a memory care section. I had no issue with them as far as cleanliness. The staff was great; they have really nice people that showed me around and gave me information. They were very responsive, but the price was outrageous. It was closer to me though.

February 28, 2014

I am contented here in Carlton Plaza. I like the kindliness of the staff and the way they work so efficiently. I like the food very much and for the most part, they offer you an alternative. We have activities like outings and regular trips to San Francisco, Monterey and all over. We have parties and movies regularly. They keep everybody busy. They are very good and I would recommend them to others.

September 11, 2013

By Sally13

I moved in to Carlton about eight or nine weeks ago. The place is very clean and very pleasant. It was not expensive. It's the nicest place that I looked at. I like their terms and I just don't think I could do any better but to be here. They provide all the food and it's good. They show movies. They have yoga lessons and have church mass.

July 12, 2013

By CaringD

I visited Carlton Plaza of San Jose. We just met with the director and she was one of the most amazing human beings I ever met. In terms of the way they treat their people, because we saw a lot of interaction, they get the star. It is definitely up there. The apartment that I saw was clean but it was not a right fit for my mom.

Photos of Carlton Senior Living San Jose

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• State Licenses: 435200727

About Carlton Senior Living San Jose

Carlton Senior Living San Jose balances value and resort style living in Silicon Valley. From the walk-around aquarium in the front lobby to the living room designed for entertainment, this community inspires residents to make the most of each day. The common area focuses on amusement and features a grand piano, classic movies on the big screen and a stage for professional entertainers.

The Carlton Senior Living experience begins the moment you move in. Our move-in consultation ensures a plan is in place for both resident health care and best life needs. We work with you to create a Personal Expressions activity program and to gauge the level of personal care needed. Ongoing Family Connection Conferences help us monitor resident lifestyle changes and adapt to their healthcare needs accordingly.

Our dining options cater to residents' taste and day. All-day restaurant-style dining services, a 24-hour cafe and room service on request serve residents who are on the go or ready to relax at the end of the day. The richly appointed common areas, library, game room, and patio complete the total living experience.

Map of Carlton Senior Living San Jose