Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community

45 Honey Locust Lane, St. Charles, MO, 63303

Reviews of Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community

Barbara97319850 November 07, 2014

My aunt moved into Lake St. Charles Retirement in August, and she is doing very well. It was a very good choice. One, it was a close location to where my handicapped sister is in a Medicare facility and they can visit back and forth, which was nice. They also took dogs, and she had a little dog that moved with her. Unfortunately, he just passed away in the last two weeks, and that was very disturbing. Those were two of the reasons why we chose it. Everybody was very, very friendly, plus I was told about them by a lady whose husband worked there for 25 years, and it just all kind of came together in a nice way. The facility is beautiful, well-kept, clean, and sanitary. They are very meticulous about everything, so that is nice. They have 3 different restaurant facilities, we did have lunch there, and the food was good. It has a lot of acreage with trees around it, so it is a very, very quiet park place. She has a nice one-bedroom with a nice sliding glass door that looks out to the area with trees and everything; it also has a beautiful sunset view.

June14 June 19, 2014

My husband and I used to live at Lake St. Charles. I was very satisfied there. They were very lovely. They had assisted living, independent living, and a nursing home. Every level of it was great. The food was excellent, and the service was good. The cleaning service was also good, and everybody was really friendly and helpful. There were very nice people in it. They provided transportation to doctors, and they also had a doctor that came there, but I stuck with mine. The activities were very good. They had sing-a-longs, and they also had bingo several times a week.

Charlene1 June 21, 2012

It was actually my friend's daughter who happened to be in Lake Saint Charles. She's 63 years old and her mom is 97. So they are planning to move her to Florida. My friend's daughter only stayed in this facility for like a week. My daughter is a registered nurse and she did visit her and my daughter said she should have not taken her in the facility because it was really horrible. She even saw my friend's daughter, she was sitting out smoking because it's really depressing. So they took her out of there right away. She her self said she wanted to get out in the facility. It was actually a sort of assisted and independent Living facility. She needed to be able to take care of her self and she was going to be put in a house within the facility and the captivity on her own. It was dirty and really terrible. It's really awful and the place is dirty. It was really bad experience. So now she's staying at her own apartment with an in-home care service.

Thunder1 June 16, 2012

Lake St. Charles Retirement home is a very nice home for the price. I took my grandmother there seven months ago. Not knowing what to expect, I was quite surprised. When I first walk in the first thing I notice was how clean the retirement home was. I have heard horror stories and seen specials with undercover cameras that in and show the worst things possible. This was not the case it seemed like some was always around cleaning something. The next thing I noticed was how helpful the staff was they answered all of my questions on how this process would work and what my grandmother could expect on a daily basis such as how would they give her medicine and what times do they eat. Also they explained even though my grandmother has dementia there where lot of things she could do. She has been there for seven months now and is happier than I ever seen her in the last few years.

Anonymous77 June 29, 2011

Terrific Residential Opportunity for Seniors Probably the best independent living opportunity in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Also, the most price competitive. The food is better than most restaurants. My grandfather has lived there for almost 20 years and he absolutely loves it. The family is always impressed by the professionalism and commitment of the staff when we visit. If you are shopping for independent living (or assisted living) and you haven't walked through the tour of Lake St. Charles, you are missing out!

I’ve had friends in this facility off and on for years. They all have remained completely satisfied. Some have been more independent and active than others, but they all have received the care needed for their specific situation. Upon visiting the center consistently appears clean, tidy, and smells great. The warmness of the center is visible and often on visits there are fresh flowers located in the social areas.

About Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community

Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community is an assisted living facility in St. Charles, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community