Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community

Overview of Ratings

4.5

June 16, 2012

By Thunder1

Lake St. Charles Retirement home is a very nice home for the price. I took my grandmother there seven months ago. Not knowing what to expect, I was quite surprised. When I first walk in the first thing I notice was how clean the retirement home was. I have heard horror stories and seen specials with undercover cameras that in and show the worst things possible. This was not the case it seemed like some was always around cleaning something. The next thing I noticed was how helpful the staff was they answered all of my questions on how this process would work and what my grandmother could expect on a daily basis such as how would they give her medicine and what times do they eat. Also they explained even though my grandmother has dementia there where lot of things she could do. She has been there for seven months now and is happier than I ever seen her in the last few years.

June 29, 2011

Terrific Residential Opportunity for Seniors Probably the best independent living opportunity in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Also, the most price competitive. The food is better than most restaurants. My grandfather has lived there for almost 20 years and he absolutely loves it. The family is always impressed by the professionalism and commitment of the staff when we visit. If you are shopping for independent living (or assisted living) and you haven't walked through the tour of Lake St. Charles, you are missing out! I’ve had friends in this facility off and on for years. They all have remained completely satisfied. Some have been more independent and active than others, but they all have received the care needed for their specific situation. Upon visiting the center consistently appears clean, tidy, and smells great. The warmness of the center is visible and often on visits there are fresh flowers located in the social areas.

About Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community

Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community is an assisted living facility in St. Charles, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lake St. Charles Senior Living Community