Brookdale Rocky Mount

650 Goldrock Road, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804

Reviews of Brookdale Rocky Mount

January 30, 2014

By Christine28

We visited Sterling House Rocky Mount when we were looking for a place for my mom. Other than the facility is expensive, it’s a really nice place. It's elegant. The people there were also very nice. I know that they have different things for the residents to do every day. The lady who toured us around the facility was very nice. She showed us an apartment and it’s nice. I would recommend this facility to anybody who could afford it.

June 26, 2013

By Naomi2

Sterling House of Rocky Mount is clean and well kept. The staff is very helpful and the food is very good.

November 20, 2012

By kmfuller721

Sterling House is one of the cleanest facilities I have visited. It always had a warm and inviting environment. There were always nice smells, such as candles or air freshners in the air. The staff was very warm and welcoming to us when we would visit.

November 17, 2011

By danmc87

I am a volunteer at Brookdale Sterling House on Goldrock Road in Rocky Mount, NC. Overall, my experience with this assisted living facility has been exceptional. The residents seem happier overall at this facility than any other that I have visited in the area. I would say that 95% of the staff is friendly. There are one or two that seem grumpy about half of the time, but that is a lot better than in many places. The life enrichment coordinator (activity coordinator) is full of personality and always very helpful and flexible. The sales and marketing representative has been in touch with me numerous times and is always seeking to improve the image of the facility and keep all of the rooms occupied in these tough economic times. The facilities are very clean inside and out. The landscaping crew does a good job. The residents seem to enjoy the amenities and all of the meals. They recently compiled a cookbook from a collection of the residents' favorite dishes over the years. The only real complaint I have heard from the residents is that sometimes the planned activities call on them to be too "young" when they would just prefer things that older people like. I don't think this is too big of a con considering all the positives though. I know many people in this area who have said if they ever had to go to an assisted living facility, they would make it Brookdale Sterling House.

November 17, 2011

By urria26

My husband and I are volunteers at this place. We started going to Sterling House in November of 2010. I have been pleased with the homelike atmosphere that is maintained, and the attentiveness of the staff. There is always a warm welcome when we or any visitor comes in the door. Some of the residents have commented to us that they prefer to live at Sterling House than anywhere else. I have enjoyed the time that I have spent in the company of each resident and staff member. The facility has regular, scheduled activities for the entertainment and edification of the residents. There is also the availability of a bus that will take residents anywhere that they need to go. My overall opinion of this assisted living home is that if you need a place where people will care for your needs, then Sterling House would be the place to go.

Photos of Brookdale Rocky Mount

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Rocky Mount

About Brookdale Rocky Mount

Brookdale Rocky Mount provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Rocky Mount