River Bend Senior Living

30 Silver Lake Place N.W., Rochester, MN, 55901

Reviews of River Bend Senior Living

March 27, 2016

By Drue1

River Bend was brand new, gorgeous, and welcoming, only having opened about a year and a half ago. When we walked in, we saw a fireplace and a sitting area. The person that gave us the tour was absolutely wonderful. That’s the place that my dad loved. Some of the rooms had pretty spectacular views of the river. Everything was very modern. It was a gorgeous place.

December 17, 2015

By Shelley W.

River Bend was a very nice place. I would rate it way up there. The rooms were nice and very clean, and the staff was very helpful. The dining room was very pleasant. I didn’t see any activities going on at the time of my visit, but there were activities posted. They have exercises and bring in community activities like music and dance. They have a game room/library, a movie room with a popcorn machine, and computers for the residents to use, which was very nice. The whole place was welcoming.

November 25, 2015

By Anonymous114891950

My mother is in River Bend, which is close to my house. The staff is nice and good. The apartment is very nice, spacious, and clean and looks out to a river. The food is fair. My mother exercises every day. They can improve by having more staff at night.

Photos of River Bend Senior Living

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About River Bend Senior Living

At River Bend Assisted Living and Memory Care, we know what Senior Living is all about. Enjoy elegant yet affordable residential care in a warm, nurturing environment, with your own private apartment and access to first-class amenities like a state-of-the-art fitness center with daily exercise programs, five star restaurant-style meals, and a social, recreational and spiritual activities calendar that keeps even the most active of our senior residents on the go.

Nestled next to the picturesque Zumbro River, River Bend is conveniently located near the Mayo Clinic as well as all of the other amenities that Rochester has to offer.

71 Independent/Assisted Living apartments and 18 Memory Care apartments. Beautiful walking trails along the Zumbro River. We have 2 full time Life Enrichment Coordinators who offer a large variety of activities. We have Certified Nursing Assistants onsite 24 hours a day, a full time LPN, and a full time RN. Many amenities included in the monthly rental fee. We have a Club Room, Movie Theater, Exercise Room, Library, and Beauty Salon/Barber Shop. Shuttle Bus for scheduled appointments and outings.

Map of River Bend Senior Living