Racine Commons

8500 Corporate Dr, Racine, WI, 53406

Reviews of Racine Commons

Caring12344 June 20, 2013

My mom will be moving in next week at Harmony of Racine. The place was absolutely clean at the time I toured it. They also catered to full care, like nursing home. It was a large facility. The staff were excellent and I was very pleased with them.

caring0228313 March 08, 2013

My mom would have loved to stay at Harmony of Racine. The facility was very nice, the staff was extremely helpful, and it was very homey. It's just that my mother can't afford to stay there with her current financial situation.

dedewood August 28, 2012

My mother has just reached her 1st anniversary of living at Harmony of Racine. She initially did not want to leave her home and move into any assisted living facility. But as we watched our mother continue to need more and more help with daily living and the combined safety issues, we began our search for an assisted living facility. Our family toured multiple facilities and after meeting with Denise B.,CSW, Director of Resident Services, our choice was made. Denise facilitated the difficult task of transitioning our mother into this facility. She spent extra time with our large family, answering questions, and giving us A-1 service, She goes beyond her job to do whatever is needed to help the families and the resident come to a satisfying end result. I am happy to say that my mother LOVES her life at Harmony, constantly tells us about how much she loves the staff, and how they really care, She is involved in daily social activities, and comments daily about the quality of the food. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Harmony of Racine for your loved one, with a extra special thanks to Denise B.

From Racine Commons

At Racine Commons Assisted Living, we strive to provide each of our residents with caring, dignified, and respectful services at a special place that they will be proud to call "home". In order to ensure excellence in our residence, we are committed to three core responsibilities: Placing the wellness, security and peace of mind of each resident as our highest priority, maintaining a home-like environment that is comfortable, friendly and clean, and fostering in our residents, staff, visitors, and community a sense of true awareness and pride in our elder generation and their accomplishments. We want our residents to be truly happy in their new home. Life here is anything but dull! Our residents' days are filled with good food, meaningful activities, as well as quiet times and assistance with personal needs. We strive to help each of our residents become participants in their new home as we feel this is vital to maintaining a high quality of life. Our beautifully designed residence, combined with our commitment to service and experience in meeting the needs of our elderly residents equip Racine Commons to provide personalized, service to each of our residents.

Features of Racine Commons

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62