The Palms of Punta Gorda

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Palms of Punta Gorda

February 29, 2016

By Michael124791850

The staff at The Palms was nice, he seemed to know what he was talking about, and he was very enthusiastic. However, the facility was like a Motel 6, the dining room was an ordinary cafeteria and nothing spectacular.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased that your experience with our staff was a positive one. Although the appearance of common areas, such as the dining room or cafeteria may be important to some visitors, the dedicated and trained staff that become like family to our residents and the quality of care they provide is what makes our community the premier choice. We hope you will visit again soon.

February 26, 2016

By Leo5

I lived in The Palms since September 1st. The place is super clean, the personnel is very attentive, cooperative, and the facility is reasonably known. I have a private room; which is well-decorated, and furnished. They have transportation for doctor’s appointment. Bingo is the big thing, the food is good, and the dining room is like a restaurant for a table of six.

November 30, 2015

By Maria115208050

The Palms was okay. They had a wide variety of activities, but I wasn’t happy about the sizes of the rooms. The staff was good and answered all my questions. It was not what I was looking for, and the privacy issue for two people sharing a room could be improved.

October 27, 2015

By Theresa36

The Palms of Punta Gorda was pricey. It was a lot more expensive than the other ones we looked at, but it was very nice and very clean. The room was a little bit bigger than the other facility, but it didn't have a nice view. They had more activities than the other facility. The admission people were very helpful. The staff that I met was very kind. They couldn't do enough for you. They offered everything.

June 11, 2014

By amzng

The new building is beautiful and elegant throughout. From the grand entrance to fine restaurant dining room and beautiful artwork, residents have their own apartments with garden and courtyard views. All rooms are large and can accomodate 1 or 2 residents plus furniture easily and has Double closets, en suite bath, and numerous amenity areas such as courtyards, screened outdoor porches, a reading room, wireless security and care associate call devices and many other features. The new building compliments the original, remodeled building which has been which offers memory care and various levels of care if needed without having to relocate.

October 05, 2012

By jmtperry0109

I have been very pleased with this facility and there staff. They have Private Rooms with emergency call systems and Cable TV. There home cooked meals and snacks are planned and supervised by a registered dietitian. They have individual care planning including basic/advanced nursing and medication support. They also have an events planner that keeps the residents very busy. They offer many activities designed to enhance memory and promote socialization. Such as Bingo, Non Alcoholic Happy Hour, Wii Games, Animal Visits, etc. The environment is very inviting and homelike making the guests feel at home. I can honestly say that it is a excellent facility and the staff is very nice. I have seen a huge change in my grandpa since he has been living there. He has friends and fun. He smiles a lot more than he used to. Most important he is much more healthy. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a safe and happy home for there loved ones. I promise you will not be disappointed.

October 18, 2008

By Tira

Lousy food.

Nice staff. Clean facility. Terrible food - nothing fresh, mainly canned and frozen cheap food. Very basic facility, decent enough, but cheaply run. No transportation provided for outings, very few actitivies.

Photos of The Palms of Punta Gorda

Features of The Palms of Punta Gorda

• Overall:

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Palms of Punta Gorda

The Palms of Punta Gorda is located on the shores of Charlotte Harbor in Southwest Florida, Punta Gorda a desired destination for visitors, residences and businesses.

The Palms offers affordable Assisted Living and Memory Care options with various Service packages available to meet your every need. Our Resident Centered approach was created to provide a carefully planned, thoughtfully considered, and lovingly administered approach that provides individual and specialized care. Our program provides for the complete care of our residents while promoting participation in both mental and physical exercises to engage the mind, body, heart and soul. To join The Palms of Punta Gorda family, contact us today and allow us to exceed your expectations.

Map of The Palms of Punta Gorda