HarborChase of Plainfield

12446 S. Van Dyke Rd., Plainfield, IL, 60585

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Plainfield

Caring76817050 March 27, 2014

My father and mother-in-law moved into The Park. One of the reasons why we choose it is because it is closer to us. It is only 10 minutes from my house. It is transitional. It goes from independent, to assisting, to nursing home. The staff is wonderful. My husband loves the apartments so much he wants to move in.

Barbara85449650 February 13, 2014

The Park just recently opened and I went there for the open house. The staff is excellent. The dining room and the food was superb. They’re top-notch but I just think it is too much for my husband as he is handicapped.

Sheila4 August 01, 2013

I visited The Park at Plainfield and it was very nice. The amenities were really nice. The staff seemed to be friendly and the lady who ran it who talked to me was really nice. It's just out of my budget. Otherwise, if someone could afford it, I would recommend it to them.

elovey February 26, 2013

This facility is such a home-like atmosphere and everyone I have ever met has been kind, compassionate and dedicated to the residents. They provide excellent care and they are able to do a lot for my mom. She needs a great deal of care and they do a fabulous job. The dining is excellent and activities have really come a long way. There has been new management and lots of growth. We are so happy to be here and to be part of something great. I see the real customer focus and willingness to help anyone and everyone. The managers operate with integrity and honesty in all they do and we trust the whole team. I am so glad we chose The Park and I am only more and more impressed every single day! What a blessing they have been!

howard123 June 25, 2012

Upon first arriving at The Park, the facility is clean and modern. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and asked that I sign in. This is a smaller, more intimate, location with only 3 floors. As I walked through what seemed like a lounge and social area, I noticed that no residents were here or any other common areas. Throughout the many visits I made during my 2 week stay, this was a common occurrence. Activities were either not provided enough for the residents to bring them out into these areas, or there were not enough social locations provided. As I entered into my friends private room, that somewhat resembles an apartment, I noticed that the cleaning staff was not doing a very efficient job. Her furniture was thickly layered in dust, her floor had not been vacuumed, the bathroom toilet and shower were filthy, and her sheets had not been washed in a very long time. I interacted with several CNAs, some with more competence and patients than the others. But overall, they seemed to care about the resident's well-being. Overall, this facility could become more interactive with their residents, helping them to socialize and bring them out of their rooms. In addition, the cleaning staff needs incredible help in providing better service to the rooms of residents. The facility in general is maintained and clean, but I was appalled by the way they allowed my friends room to be.

hoopscam June 21, 2012

I was very impress with the Park at Plainfield, Il. It's a brand new facility, and is just beautiful. The people my wife and I dealt with really seemed to have my father's best interest at heart, both emotionally and financially. We hope once my father sees this facility on Saturday that he will fall in love with it like we did.

Elaine Berkley1 July 28, 2011

My Mother is at this facility and I feel that it is good fit for her. The staff is wonderful, loving and caring and residents and families respond well to the positive manner in which the staff presents itself. They are always trying to work with each and every patient in a personal manner...really trying to get to know them in order to be more effective. The food is excellent and nutritious...served in a pretty diningroom. The creative activities are designed for enjoyment and stimulation. I would highly recommend this beautiful, clean environment.

From HarborChase of Plainfield

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Plainfield, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Plainfield, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care. Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

We have two beautiful courtyards. One is in Assisted Living and the other in Memory Care.

Features of HarborChase of Plainfield

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,895/month

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: Assisted Living
  • State License(s): 5103533

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of HarborChase of Plainfield