McPeak's Adult Home

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of McPeak's Adult Home

February 28, 2013

By squotely

Be very careful with this place...front door does not lock...skelton staff on weekends...first thing done was diapers and drugs.

June 12, 2012

By Alaina818

My grandmother went in last year in the spring after she broke her hip and leg falling down a small set of steps in her home. She didnt like being away from home at first but I think she enjoys having company all day. When we visit her we usually do it outside, the nurse wheeles her out on the patio and we visit her there. When it is cold we can hang out in the home. They throw all sorts of parties and I cannot say enough abotu the staff. They are truly kind. There have been a few minor issues but nothing major. Staff that was problematic leaves as quick as they come. We are at the point now where she does not want to live on her own anymore and we are very happy for that,. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL too. Its more of a home setting than a hospital.

March 14, 2012

By NickBiancamano

For school, I had to do 10 hours of community service. Part of those 10 hours included 4 at McPeaks assisted living on Long Island. I met many people who lived there and the facilities I saw looked excellent. I helped one of the everyday works with a bingo day that many people enjoyed. The staff was extremely friendly and helped me find where I had to be. Everything looked very clean and the outside was well manicured. I hope one day I can go back to McPeaks and once again provide any help I can.

November 16, 2011

By JimmySnee13

After my grandmother passed away , my grandpa was unfit to care for himself. We looked at a couple of assisted homes but he seemed to really like McPeaks. From the moment we first took a tour the staff was kind and courteous. My grandpa lived their for 2 years until he passed away at 96. In those 2 years he had nothing but nice things to say about the staff and the facility as a whole. He loved the parties they threw on the holidays. He complained about the food sometimes, but he was always a fussy eater. All in all I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a home for the elder loved ones. McPeaks made my grandpa feel right at home and he always had a smile on his face.

About McPeak's Adult Home

McPeak's Adult Home is an assisted living facility in Patchogue, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact McPeak's Adult Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of McPeak's Adult Home