McPeak's Adult Home

286 North Ocean Avenue, Patchogue, NY, 11772

Reviews of McPeak's Adult Home

NickBiancamano March 14, 2012

For school, I had to do 10 hours of community service. Part of those 10 hours included 4 at McPeaks assisted living on Long Island. I met many people who lived there and the facilities I saw looked excellent. I helped one of the everyday works with a bingo day that many people enjoyed. The staff was extremely friendly and helped me find where I had to be. Everything looked very clean and the outside was well manicured. I hope one day I can go back to McPeaks and once again provide any help I can.

JimmySnee13 November 16, 2011

After my grandmother passed away , my grandpa was unfit to care for himself. We looked at a couple of assisted homes but he seemed to really like McPeaks. From the moment we first took a tour the staff was kind and courteous. My grandpa lived their for 2 years until he passed away at 96. In those 2 years he had nothing but nice things to say about the staff and the facility as a whole. He loved the parties they threw on the holidays. He complained about the food sometimes, but he was always a fussy eater. All in all I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a home for the elder loved ones. McPeaks made my grandpa feel right at home and he always had a smile on his face.

About McPeak's Adult Home

McPeak's Adult Home is an assisted living facility in Patchogue, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact McPeak's Adult Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of McPeak's Adult Home