McPeak's Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 16, 2011

By JimmySnee13

After my grandmother passed away , my grandpa was unfit to care for himself. We looked at a couple of assisted homes but he seemed to really like McPeaks. From the moment we first took a tour the staff was kind and courteous. My grandpa lived their for 2 years until he passed away at 96. In those 2 years he had nothing but nice things to say about the staff and the facility as a whole. He loved the parties they threw on the holidays. He complained about the food sometimes, but he was always a fussy eater. All in all I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a home for the elder loved ones. McPeaks made my grandpa feel right at home and he always had a smile on his face.

About McPeak's Assisted Living

McPeak's Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Patchogue, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact McPeak's Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of McPeak's Assisted Living