Brookdale Paso Robles

Overview of Ratings

4.0

April 11, 2014

By Pat80964850

The staff at Emeritus was fine. Their dining room was pleasant. Some of my neighbors checked in there, and they were very satisfied. It just seemed to be an all-Alzheimer's unit, and I was too active for that. It was not exactly what I would want. However, it was fine if the person fits into that type of living.

January 31, 2014

I had friends that are in the dementia unit of Emeritus at Creston Village. The staff are good. My friends are not happy in there. They are in a very small unit. They were very disappointed that neither Thanksgiving nor Christmas did they have a Christmas dinner or a turkey dinner. On Christmas they serve them sandwiches and that was very disappointing to them.

October 22, 2013

By Kym1

I was able to visit Emeritus at Creston Village and I liked it. I thought it was really a nice facility. The lady who gave us the tour was fantastic. They have activities every day, they have a bus schedule to go around to do stuff and a field trip every week.

October 11, 2013

By Gary24

As far as I can remember Emeritus at Creston Village is a facility wherein the people got a lot of smiles on their face and that means they are happy. The facility seemed okay and the food is pretty good. The staff seemed like they care a lot and the rooms were roomy.

September 26, 2013

By Donna34

I visited Emeritus at Creston Village and I would absolutely recommend this place. I had a full tour when I went there and I was able to met few friends. It's a really, really good place. The room that I visited was really nice. The dining is fabulous and I understand that the food is good although I haven't eaten there. The place is very pleasant with the lovely grounds. The staff that I met seemed they really care for the residents. The staff that gave me a tour was absolutely delightful. I got to see some of the activities while I was there and I got a whole packet of information that included everything from the menus to the scheduled activities.

April 02, 2012

By dar1

The facility was for my husband cousin. My first impression was that it was very clean and lively. They keep the residence active with many different activities. One thing I like was that they would take the residence out once a week either lunch or ride in the country. The menu was one thing my husband cousin really likes.

June 09, 2011

By adilam

Visited this facility

Creston Village is an Assisted Living community in the heart of wine country in Paso Robles, CA. They offer assisted living services and have an Alzheimer's Care area as well. One of the nicest things about Creston Village is that they have 10 acres, so there are plenty of places to be outdoors for a meal or just to take a little stroll around the property. They have all the assisted living services a person could need, which are provided at an additional charge to the monthly fee. One of the nice features of this building is the big movie room. It feels kind of like a little movie theater. The head nurse is very dedicated and kind and the place has a friendly, clean feeling. It is definitely geared more towards people needing assisted living versus independent living. The apartments are clean and nice, though on the smaller side, which is typical for assisted living. The dining room staff will accomodate special requests with a smile. I like that the residents go on outings to the beach or to downtown Paso Robles, and they seem to really enjoy the staff and their location. Definitely a very nice, and a little more affordable, assisted living option in the area.

Let Us Search For You

• Licenses: License #405801945
    • State Licenses: 405801945

About Brookdale Paso Robles

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Paso Robles