The Park Lane Assisted Living

Reviews of The Park Lane | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

November 05, 2014

The Park Lane has poor service and inadequate staffing. The rooms are dated and improperly kept. They had poor housekeeping. I saw the food and I was not impressed. The security of the place is average.

August 07, 2014

By Holy Smoke

The physical plant itself is very nice. The interior reminds one of a better class hotel. The food is quite good and I enjoyed the food there. Selections are very good especially for dinner. Some residents there have been known to dress for dinner. There is a spa and and exercise room and there is entertainment throughout the week and other activities to keep one from getting bored. From that standpoint The Park Lane is quite a nice place to be if one does not need a certain level of care. Basic cleaning and laundering are provided as are entertainment rides. And allow me to tell you something else. Their memory care or assisted living areas are not what one would think it to be. I had a friend who was living there. When the friend's condition changed a bit, my friend was dumped simply because they did not have the people needed to provide the right kind of care. That was very sad as this friend had to be placed in another facility though adequate, is hardly as nice as The Park Lane. So beware. The place is pricey though not as pricey as some others in the general area. The place deep down is not quite the place that it appears to be.

May 11, 2013

By Hasine

I checked out The Park Lane because it was just five minutes from my son's house. I liked the facility because it was very clean and neat. The price was just right for a two-bedroom apartment. The staff were cordial and friendly. There were also many activities. The food was very good and they had a chef who prepared the menu each day.

April 24, 2013

We were quite happy with our stay at The Park Lane. We picked it among others because it was in a nice area. It was landscaped and there was a good view. The price was also lower compared to other places. My wife and I lived in an apartment which was on the second floor of the building. We had a bigger space compared to the other residents who were in rooms only. Everything was quite upscale. I liked the food, They had different menus and I was quite pleased with it. It was not buffet styled. We just sat down and they served us the food. There were musicians a couple of nights a week. There were also trips and other activities. We did any activity if we wanted to. It would be nice if the physical set-up was improved or remodeled for a modern look.

April 18, 2012

By Sheba1

My mother chose this facility. This is both an independent living and assisted living facility. Its a beautiful facility. The rooms are very nice. Its centrally located, they've got a van to take people around, a doctor who visits in, a beauty salon and a lot of activities. its very good. There's even a place where families can stay for the night but with an extra charge. They are now in the process of converting a floor to an Alzheimer's wing/floor.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4970/month

• Housing Extra: Chalets

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Park Lane

At The Park Lane, your days belong entirely to you. Spend time exploring the many Monterey Peninsula attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row, the scenic Seventeen Mile Drive, Carmel art galleries or the vineyards of Carmel Valley. Enjoy golf at some of the most prestigious and challenging courses in the world, including the world famous Pebble Beach, less than ten miles away. Take up fitness programs like yoga and tai chi or learn how to watercolor. Curl up with a bestseller in the library or email the grandkids from the Internet lounge. However you choose to spend your time, there is never a shortage of opportunities to enrich your life.

Plus, with a comprehensive menu of licensed assisted living and memory care programs available on-site, you'll enjoy peace of mind knowing that should your needs change, your address doesn't have to.

RCFE License #275294322

The Park Lane provides Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care where we offer a variety of lifestyle options to meet the needs of our seniors as they age in place. We offer three mails daily, medication management, weekly personal and flat linen laundry services and daily activities with 24 hour staff to assist with the needs of our residents. Our memory care is a secure residential environment in which we provide personalized attention in a creative and adaptive environment.

Map of The Park Lane