Reviews of Glen Park of Monrovia
July 02, 2017
I am/was a resident of this facility
September 18, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
April 24, 2013
I visited this facility
Photos of Glen Park of Monrovia
Services & Amenities of Glen Park of Monrovia
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 197802560
About Glen Park of Monrovia
Glen Park Healthy Living is a community-recognized leader in helping those with memory impairments and those who require assistance with the activities of daily living. We aim to help residents live longer, happier, and healthier lives at an affordable cost; advocating open communication with families and providing residents choices that give their lives purpose. We strive to keep residents engaged in activities that are both interesting and meaningful to them with a supportive staff that takes the time to encourage independence.
Glen Park at Monrovia is a full service Assisted Living Community that has been specializing and caring for individuals with all stages of Alzheimer’s disease for more than 20 years. Our unique approach offers a multi-sensory environment for our residents that promote physical and mental stimulation. Our home-like community was designed to create a feeling of comfort and safety, where each resident can relax, explore, and enjoy the environment. Families leave Glen Park with a clear conscience, knowing that their loved one is provided with constant supervision, devotion, and tailored personal care. Glen Park at Monrovia is serenely located at the foot of the picturesque San Gabriel Valley Mountains on an acre of green land.
Benefits of Glen Park at Monrovia
- Gourmet Food
- Stimulating Activities
- Weekly Community Outings
- Tailored Personal Care for each individual with a focus on independence 24/7.
- Caregivers are certified Memory Impairment Specialists
- Medication Administered by state certified Medication Aides
- Licensed nurse on site daily for added protection
- On Site Medical Ancillary Services
Additional Accommodations Glen Park offers
- Daily Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation within 7 miles of community
- Gated Community with Delayed Egress System on all exit doors
- Video surveillance of external and internal property 24/7
What Makes Us Special
Glen Park is a locally owned family business that started in 1990 focusing on superior care, excellent service, responsiveness and an unwavering respect for life.