The Glenn Minnetonka

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Glenn Minnetonka

December 18, 2015

By Druekert

My mom was a resident at the Glenn from the day it opened 5 years ago. She started in independent living and when it became necessary, the wonderful staff at the Glenn helped us with the difficult transition into memory care. The suites are very tasteful and comfortable and the staff is professional and compassionate. They did a great job of getting to know my mom and always treated her with respect and dignity as her health continued to decline. The activities people do a wonderful job with music and engaging the residents in appropriate activities. They are very kind and professional. I would strongly recommend the Glenn for any level of care for your loved one.

We are grateful you choose The Glenn to be your mom’s home for so many years and appreciate your endorsement. We strive to make aging in place as smooth and successful as possible, both for our residents and their families and are happy you felt supported in this journey.

August 25, 2015

By lies

Other

The Glenn is a beautiful place but not necessarily a good fit for people with memory problems. It is a big facility and can be overwhelming for some residents. My mother was there for about 7 months and we finally had to move her out where she could get more hands on. She was lost there everyday. So make sure you do your homework. Assisted living is not the same everywhere, and the Glenn is not like most assisted living facility's. I learned the hard way. They do not provide any extra care without a extra charge. Staff is great there if you don't need much assistance.

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to promote successful living in all of our areas of care, including being forth coming with all our costs. We encourage you to call us directly as we would love to discuss your concerns.

June 05, 2015

By dannbatt

My father moved into assisted living at The Glenn on April 18th, 2013, after a referral by a residents son and daughter. The facility is beautiful, and the staff is extremely friendly and competent. As my fathers health diminished he moved into the Enhanced Care Suites for additional care. Inspite of his age, physical condition, and somewhat challenging personality everyone continued his care beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend The Glenn to anyone needing Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, or Enhanced Care. A very comforting and reassuring place for the family as well.

Thank you for sharing your experiences at The Glenn! Your comments mean so much to us as we try very hard to create an atmosphere in which our residents feel welcomed and at home, not only in the environment but also in their individual care plans, and that our families feel rest assured that their loved ones are being cared for with the upmost compassion and respect.

About The Glenn Minnetonka

The Glenn's Assisted Living community offers a customized level of support, bringing peace of mind and a welcome helping hand when you need it. Your personal apartment home offers you the freedom and privacy you desire, 24-hour staff, three meals a day, housekeeping and laundry, and spiritual care. This is an ideal environment for coping with the challenges of aging, giving you more time to focus on your favorite pursuits and activities. Your unique needs are attended to based on your personal care plan.

Map of The Glenn Minnetonka