Cedar Creek Life Center

4279 Judith Ave, Merritt Island, FL, 32953

Reviews of Cedar Creek Life Center

Kmvillan February 19, 2014

Cedar Creek has made so many changes , the new activites director keeps the residents busy with bingo,men's club and trips to the zoo

spanishsalad August 28, 2012

I am so very happy that I placed my Mother here. We really searched Brevard County for an ALF that felt like home. The nursing staff is always helpful and greet me everytime they see my family and I visit the facility. The new activities director is a jewel. That has been a huge improvement for Cedar Creek. She really is a breath of fresh air for all of the residents. Keep up the work Cedar Creek.

Say No June 03, 2012

This place is not what it seems, Looks can be very deceiving here. It is a nice facility,but all the activities and services they tell you about while their trying to sell you the ALF life for your parents and grand parents is a lie. The residents just mope around all day, no interesting activities to keep them active, the Alzheimer and dementia residents are mixed in together with the normal functioning residents. The hands on care staff has no former training in healthcare, if an emergency arises, what can they do? Please think twice before you leave your parents and grandparents in a place like this. it looks good for presentation, and the sales people talk a good game, but just make frequent visits to see what is actually going on.

About Cedar Creek Life Center

Cedar Creek Life Center is an assisted living facility in Merritt Island, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cedar Creek Life Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cedar Creek Life Center