Livewell at Coral Plaza

5850 Margate Blvd., Margate, FL, 33063

Reviews of Livewell at Coral Plaza

Caring87286450 June 27, 2014

Mom is at Livewell at Coral Plaza, and so far she is relatively content. I felt that the facility was very clean. The staff when my mom went in last March was excellent; however, the owner has since fired a bunch of people and hasn’t hired new people, so I don’t know what's going on there. Mom plays bingo, poker, and mahjong.

Rosalyn G. October 31, 2013

Livewell at Coral Plaza was very close to our house and everything there was fine. It was a very nice place. It had all the facilities that you would want and their price was very reasonable at only $2,400 a month. The residents that we met were very talkative and friendly. They moved around the facility.

They had a beautiful living room and a room with a TV where they brought entertainment. They also had a beautiful backyard where they could go and sit. They brought their residents to their doctors. However, it was too large for him and there were too many people.

I Love my Grandma! September 30, 2012

My grandmother lives at this facility and has for several years. Pros:The front desk woman - Marcia is a doll, as is the activities woman - Myra. The lobby is lovely as well. They have activities & bring in entertainment. Cons - some major: The second floor hallways smell because the carpets & floors are ancient. Don't blame the residents. Those smells & stains are older than I am! New management has renovated the first floor only. Food is served cold, unappetizing & we have complained for her!! Since she has lived here they have had at least 3 Directors, 2 owners and 3+ Head Nurses. The turnover says something & with each new owner, rent goes up. They came up with fines during state inspections on numerous occasions for nursing flaws & residents in trouble. Grandma has a pull-cord near her bed, but on MANY occasions she has pulled it & it has taken an hour for someone to come to her aid during the night! My mother has tried to phone after hours and no one - NO ONE answered the phone. The facility has well over a 100 people - and I guess it is easy to become a number there. We have seen residents that were unkempt just sitting in wheelchairs and no one on staff seemed concerned.

grandmas helper July 27, 2012

The front desk staff is lovely. The food here is terrible. My grandmother cannot eat most of the meals they were either improperly cooked or just poor quality. The 2nd floor hall smells horrible. these issuues need to be addressed as people are becoming sick while living here.

Famesnorer May 16, 2012

Given some of the horror stories we tend to hear about assisted living facilities, this one is about as good as can be expected. I walked into the lobby, which was clean and quiet. The front desk attendant was kind and polite, and the residents that I saw on my way to my grandmother's room seemed well-cared for. There was a large activity hall, with a dance class at one end and a movie being shown at the other end.The only unpleasant thing I noticed was the smell of incontinence in the second floor hallway. However, my grandmother's room is spacious, sunny, and clean. She hadn't been at the facility for long at the time of my first visit, but even then, she seemed to be on friendly terms with the staff. She has now been there for over a year, and she is very happy. I gave the facility 3 stars because it's not exactly a luxury dwelling, and there was the smell in the hallway, but other than that it's a perfectly fine place.

From Livewell at Coral Plaza

Livewell Senior Living offers South Florida's seniors a carefree assisted living and memory care in Margate, Florida. We provide an unmatched quality of care to your loved ones with exceptional amenities.

Memory Care at Coral Plaza:

We specialize in care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and have an on-campus Medicare certified home health services. Residents at Livewell get 24/7 assistance with with their daily routine, plenty of social stimulation activities throughout the day and... endless love.

Independent and Assisted at Coral Plaza

Independent and Assisted living at Livewell at Coral Plaza means the perfect choice for those seeking assistance in order to maintain their independence and dignity. Our caring, professional staff provides support and encouragement in finding each resident's optimal level of independence. Our warm, inviting environment provides a touch of home with the accommodations of resort-style living with exciting recreation, live entertainment, fine dining and total health and wellness makes us the place of choice in Margate.

Services and Amenities at a Glance:

• Highly trained staff that take respect and quality care to the next level
  • 24/7 staffing: Always a discreet helping hand in a moment's notice
  • An ever changing menu of delicious and nutritious meals
  • Activities to choose from each and every day
  • Available services: physicians, therapy, dermatology, psychology, podiatry, pharmacy, and equipment repairs.

We provide a 5 star atmosphere from our chefs to our housekeepers, from our nursing staff to our activities program. Our Accommodation include, fully furnished private suites, daily housekeeping and towel service, weekly linen service and personal laundry, large closets, assistance pull cord, individual air conditioner and heating units in each room, cable TV available and phone service are available upon request for an additional fee.

Livewell at Coral Plaza is carefully planned and meticulously designed and managed to provide a truly luxurious setting that will make you or your family member feel like you are at home.

Features of Livewell at Coral Plaza