Elmcroft of Twin Hills

Reviews of Elmcroft of Twin Hills

January 04, 2014

By 1hopeful

Other

I can't comment as to Carestone but the current management of Elmcroft is not able to address basic problems, mainly understaffing issues. It looks nice on the outside and the staff is friendly but not very efficient. Combine the inefficiency with them being understaffed = dirty floors, unwashed linens and many other problems.

June 28, 2011

By jennifer1976

I visited Carestone last summer to pay a visit to my grandfather. It really seemed like a nice community to live in. My grandfather seemed very happy there. He had made quite a few friends that he sits with on the porch in the early mornings, enjoying the nice weather. Inside, there was a piano where the residents could gather around for entertainment. Every resident there seemed happy and peaceful. The staff was polite and well trained. They all seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs and related well with the residents. I am happy my grandfather is in such a happy place.

Photos of Elmcroft of Twin Hills

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Twin Hills

About Elmcroft of Twin Hills

Residents of Elmcroft of Twin Hills are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Twin Hills