Elmcroft of Twin Hills

94 Twin Hills Drive, Madison, TN, 37115

Reviews of Elmcroft of Twin Hills

jennifer1976 June 28, 2011

I visited Carestone last summer to pay a visit to my grandfather. It really seemed like a nice community to live in. My grandfather seemed very happy there. He had made quite a few friends that he sits with on the porch in the early mornings, enjoying the nice weather. Inside, there was a piano where the residents could gather around for entertainment. Every resident there seemed happy and peaceful. The staff was polite and well trained. They all seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs and related well with the residents. I am happy my grandfather is in such a happy place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Elmcroft of Twin Hills

Residents of Elmcroft of Twin Hills are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Twin Hills