Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

206 Oak Drive South, Lake Jackson, TX, 77566

Reviews of Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

March 04, 2014

By audreyl

How do I thank Tracy and her team enough! I visited Elmcroft 2 years ago for my mom, but decided to go with independent living instead. Boy what a mistake I made......we got her there in the end but we should have had her there the whole time. The warm and fuzzy feeling you get from the first time you walk in the door is Great!!!! The love and care they gave my mom was nothing but WONDERFUL!!!!! From the house keepers to the floor staff to the managers I can't say enough good things about them all!!!!!!! So, if you ever have the need for assisted living I highly recommend Elmcroft of Lake Jackson and the whole team there. Don't stop doing what your doing!!!!!

June 06, 2012

By Jim4

It looked very nice when I toured the facility. They used silver wares and food is good. They have 3 meals a day, but price-wise it wouldn't leave money to do anything. I have planned things for the summer and I wouldn't be able to do these things if I live here. It's a good place but it's just not the place for me at this time anyway.

November 02, 2011

By mserb013

The staff is great here. They're friendly, helpful and they really get to know the residents and the families. They're very involved with the residents. They also do a good job with memory care. They get regular training for that.Activities are excellent. There are individual activities as well as group activities, and they work hard to draw in families and the community. There's always something going on to draw the community in: ice cream socials, movie night, etc. The food is good, too. The cooking staff is highly trained and responsive to special diets and special requests.

Photos of Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

About Elmcroft of Lake Jackson

Residents of Elmcroft of Lake Jackson are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Lake Jackson