HarborChase of Villages Crossing

13517 NE 86th Court, Lady Lake, FL, 32159

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Anonymous114847950 October 28, 2015

I did not get an official tour of HarborChase, because the marketing person was gone by the time I went over there. However, I did have a wonderful person who happened to be the chef for the place. He took me over to see the memory-care part of the facility. He didn't have to do it, but it was very kind of him to do that. HarborChase seemed like a very nice facility. The assisted living would be 5 and the memory care would be between 3 and 4. Their rooms were very small, and there were not much storage or closet space. It did not have an apartment-like look to it. It was just a bedroom, a bathroom, and closet space. However, the dining area was fabulous. The dining area looked very nice.

Todd5 July 13, 2015

I visited Harbor Chase of the Villages, and it was a very nice place, just very expensive. The rooms and apartments were very nice. It's a pretty new facility. The residents looked happy and busy. Overall, it's a very nice place.

Carol91325350 June 30, 2015

HarborChase was very nice, but it was a little bit more glitzy, and that's not my mother. She is 87, and she is more down to earth. However, the dining room was pretty. It was a beautiful place if you're more self-sufficient, and it looked very nice, but it was not what we're looking for. We were looking for more of a homey-feeling type facility, but I didn't get that feeling there. It was a pretty facility, but it was not a homey feeling.

Caring105785350 April 28, 2015

I love HarborChase. They were the sweetest people. They have ice cream parlors and a wine bar; they have it all. But for us, it came down to cost as they are about 1000 dollars more money, and we couldn’t afford it. The staff who showed us around was topnotch. She was amazing. The rooms were very nice. They have a top floor and lower floor and a huge dining room. They have some rooms with a little patio on them. It was very nice, but we couldn’t afford it.

Caring105933350 February 11, 2015

We went to HarborChase. That was a very nice place, and the food was very good. We didn't have lunch, but they had a wine and cheese party as entertainment for the residents. We met some of the residents, and it was lovely. Everybody was nice. But we felt that the residents were too young for her. It is a very nice place. We did get a chance to see the rooms there, and they were lovely. The rooms were really nice with its own bathroom and kitchenette.

Mary E.1 January 19, 2015

Very receptive people at Harbor Chase of Villages Crossing, very clean, very nice staff. All they had were one-bedroom apartments, and those were a little high for what my mother can afford. I didn't try the food, but I met the chef, and he was really nice. They have an open oven which is very unique, and they have a private dining room where you could eat with your family and have a party.

Caring96854850 November 11, 2014

My husband is a resident in HarborChase. The facility is new; they’ve only been open since February. The people who take care of the residents are very caring, and it’s only 2 minutes from my house. It’s right across the street from the hospital. Everything is clean and very well kept. The food is very good. I only go in the afternoon but they have exercises, mind games, and parties. He would rather be home, but he’s fine.

Thank you for the great rating! We are grateful that your husband is a part of our family. Jenny Phillips Executive Director It is my pleasure to provide delicious and nutritious meals for your husband! Mark Holmes Director of Hospitality My goal is to enrich your husband’s life with activities, classes and clubs every day! Thank you for sharing your happiness! Andrea Garcia Director of Life Enrichment

Susi L. April 11, 2014

I visited Harbor Chase Villages, and I planned to move there by the end of April. It was very new and just opened up last week. I liked the idea that it was very near where we live now. The people that I talked to were in the administrative area and not in the area of care. I looked at several rooms there. They were small but big enough for me. They had a kitchen, a living room, and a bedroom. I had tried some of the foods, and they were very good. They had a schedule of activities, but I had not seen them.

From HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Villages Crossing, and the highest standard of assisted living senior care. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one that requires more assistance than you can provide on your own. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Villages Crossing, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard for senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

HarborChase of Villages Crossing is designed and built to suit the needs of a new generation of seniors. It features 91,000 square feet and 96 spacious units in a safe and secure neighborhood environment. A technology and business center will keep seniors in touch with friends and family while our exceptional dining menu will tempt any discerning palette. Our Life Enrichment program ensures our residents can be as busy as they like with exciting daily activities and outings. A state-of-the-art wellness center is central to the community, keeping our residents healthy and active.

Features of HarborChase of Villages Crossing

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,500/month

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 12467