Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Aegis of Kent

Within our welcoming community you will find the finest care and surroundings for your loved one living with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our focus is on helping your family regain peace through compassionate, comprehensive services delivered with respect and admiration.

Situated on the East Hill of Kent, we are convenient to shopping and restaurants yet set within the peacefulness of a lovely residential neighborhood. Our spacious companion suites are divided into four distinct "neighborhoods" that allow residents to share inviting common areas.

Visit Aegis of Kent today and take a tour of our Aegis of Kent Alzheimer's and dementia care retirement community.

Reviews of Aegis of Kent

Posted by Brian17 December 18, 2014

Aegis of Kent is a small facility, and it works out great for my dad. We were greatly impressed with this facility. What I like about best in this facility is their staff. I walked in there, and dad has been doing painting and musical things.

Posted by TrayJay July 06, 2013
4.0

Residents are taking care of in loving manner, many caregivers truly love the residents, all of whom have Alzheimer's or dementia.. One downfall would be the amount of turnover of employees.

Posted by Lawrence4 April 16, 2013

Aegis of Kent was a very nice place. The people were fantastic, and we got a lot of information from their administrator who was super nice.

Location of Aegis of Kent