The Legacy at Falcon Point

1520 Katy Gap Road, Katy, TX, 77494

Reviews of The Legacy at Falcon Point

October 26, 2015

By dawniebooper

So happy we chose the legacy. The staff is amazing! Everyone there truly loves their job and the whole building has a feeling of warmth and love.

October 15, 2015

By jordansmomlinda

I moved my mother into this community a month and a half ago. I was very nervous how she was going to adjust as she wasn't too excited about the idea. The staff at Legacy has been amazing to help her and me through this transition. They have made sure she is given lots of love and attention, and have been very communicative with me as well. The nurse Rhonda has been great with my mom- she doesnt treat the residents like they are patients- but family. The brightest spots at the Legacy have been Fur hee at the front desk and Jerry the maintenance man. Fur hee gives me a hug everytime i come in and always has a smile on her face. Jerry has been great about adding shelving in my moms closet and helping us get settled in.

September 29, 2015

By redraider731

My Mother in law is at Falcon Point and it is a beautiful community. This staff is caring, knowledgeable, and professional; they go above and beyond to make Mom feel comfortable and she is fitting in excellently. I would recommend this community to anybody and I constantly brag on them!

August 24, 2015

By CHClark

My sister, a diabetic, was placed here. They had no one to administer her insulin, and when the insulin was not received from the pharmacy by Friday afternoon, they told our family that she was just out of luck until Monday. So, on Sunday, she was rushed to the hospital with blood sugar count of 340. Would give this place zero stars, if that was possible. Beware!

Photos of The Legacy at Falcon Point

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Assisted Living and Memory Care

About The Legacy at Falcon Point

Blending local ownership with national expertise, Thrive Senior Living has partnered with Katy, Texas area residents to elevate the standard of senior living with an innovative new concept in Assisted Combining the latest technology with devoted staff, our residents and their families have the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing they have access to the assistance they need and a life they enjoy.

Our monthly rate is inclusive, and our caregivers offer the support each resident needs with compassion and attention. From an active social calendar to delicious meals to comfortable accommodations, Legacy at Falcon Point is a home where our residents can stay engaged in a life they love!

Call us today to tour our building and speak with us about your options.

Map of The Legacy at Falcon Point