Reviews of Evergreen Cottages Provincial I
No Reviews Yet!
About Evergreen Cottages Provincial I
Like many great ideas, the concept for Evergreen Cottages Assisted Living began in the kitchen. Family and friends had gathered for dinner. The conversation flowing from the kitchen to the great room ultimately turned to the challenges of getting older and the prevalence of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
The inevitable questions came about, ‘‘What would Mom or Dad want?” “What would we want for them?” “What would we want for ourselves?” The conversation and answers to these questions formed the concept and impetus for Evergreen Cottages.
What was unique about this dinner of friends and family was that this was a group of professionals deeply experienced in the hospitality industry. They combined their experience with a health care team that has over fifty years of management experience in business, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care, and senior wellness.
Life is about moments and our services are specifically designed to create a setting where our residents can have many meaningful moments. It’s a community where they can flourish and you have the peace of mind and satisfaction from knowing they’re well cared for and you made an excellent choice.
Our comprehensive monthly flat rate includes all of our services:
- Licensed nurses with special expertise in Alzheimer’s and dementia care available 24 hours a day.
- Specially trained Alzheimer and dementia caregivers on site 24 hours a day.
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with all daily living activities.
- Visiting physicians and health care professionals
- Medication administration and management
- Linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Monitoring system designed to enhance care and respect privacy
- Safe and secure inside and out
The most important piece to providing dementia care is the dedication, skills and compassion of the Evergreen team. All of our staff are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and related-dementia care. We provide ongoing training and support to ……
- Monthly scheduled training in the latest of care
- Dementia sensitivity to assist our staff to be able to “Take Their Walk”
- Stress prevention and relief
- Mentoring by senior caregivers to model and guide newer members in Evergreen’s unique approach to care heart-centered approach
- In-service programs that gives hands-on, real-life training
Thank you for your interest at Evergreen Cottages. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Evergreen Cottages Provincial I
Features of Evergreen Cottages Provincial I
- Minimum Rate: $5695/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: License Pending