Lakeside Vista

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lakeside Vista

July 03, 2014

By Randi2

It was a beautiful facility. The staff was very accommodating. They brought the nurse out to talk to me when I had questions. They had on staff nurse. Their dining room was set up in a way that people can move around and be social. They had a calendar full of activities. The staff will take them from building to building for ten different activities.Their rooms were very nice.

May 31, 2014

Lakeside Vista is very clean. They have a bus that takes me up to Walmart, I like that the best. My room is an eternal mess. I have a bathroom and a pull cord for calling the nurse’s aide. The food is excellent, the best -- I’ll never find food this great. They have a lot of activities, and I love the Bible study. The girls are all really good, but the management is really bad. They’re very hard on everybody. They give everybody a fearful attitude. I’ve been in Lakeside Vista for four months, and I’ve complained for four months. Today, I have no test strips, I’m a very bad diabetic, but they wouldn’t order me more test strips for my blood sugar.

June 19, 2013

Lakeside Vista is the one we found that we like so much better than any other ones. It's very, very beautiful. They have one and two bedrooms in the independent apartments. What's going on here is the lowest price is $800 and the highest price is $1150 and when they renovate them, the price goes up. We chose this because number one, we're moving south to be closer to our daughter and grandkids, number two, the pricing and number three, the layout of the apartments. Also, we have two dogs and the dogs are welcome. They have carpeting in the dining room and if you don't want that, you can pay for having it done if you don't want the carpeting in the dining room. They're very good to work with us.

November 23, 2011

By dms1

This was a wonderful place but has gone through management changes which created endless problems. Some issues are small but should have been handled better and in a speedy fashion. The largest problems are the huge turnover problem with staff and very poor nursing leadership.

Photos of Lakeside Vista

• Renal
  • Vegetarian

• Spanish

About Lakeside Vista

Lakeside Vista is an assisted living facility in Holland, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lakeside Vista for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lakeside Vista