Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley

August 22, 2016

By Carol881310

Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley was very good. The rooms were good. You didn't have to bring furniture. The residents who were living there already were very standoffish. They weren't friendly to anybody. That was a turnoff for me. The food was very good. They had their own chef, and they had a varied menu, but the people in the dining room would look at you and turn away. They wouldn't even say hello, and I thought that was really strange. They had a hairdresser on-site, and that was good. They had nurses who would come around and check on you as needed. The staff wasn't very friendly, either. I believe the people there were getting that behavior from the staff. They just acted like they didn't want you there.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are sorry that you did not feel welcomed and that you thought we didn't want you here. That could not be further from the truth! We would like to invite you back at your convenience for a free tour, we are happy to have you visit at any time! We look forward to speaking with you. 702.997.0250

January 16, 2016

By Visitor115747750

Pacifica Senior Living was fabulous and homey. The rooms were very nice, and the staff was awesome. The dining room was wonderful. The community was setup with little houses with 10 people living in each, with their own staffing and an outside garden where people could walk around.

December 30, 2015

By PN

When we first put my mother at Pacifica Green Valley, the place had a different name, and I loved the staff who were there before. When Pacifica bought them, I didn’t think the same care was there anymore. They were OK, but it wasn’t as good. The rooms were OK, adequate. I’d been there a couple of times, and the food was not bad. They had bingo, went shopping, and had people come and play the piano. Before, the employees seemed to really care, and they were very helpful. When Pacifica took over, the new place just didn’t seem as happy. I ended up getting my mom out of there. They did a lot of new construction, and the new kitchen was very nice, but my main concern was the staff. I just felt like the people weren’t happy, and the quality had gone down. I used to love it, so I give it five stars, but now, I can’t say.

November 25, 2015

By mccullwg

We ended up choosing Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley for my father-in-law. The facility is clean, and it's not obvious that it is a senior living facility when you walk into the lobby. The administrative folks that we talked to were professional and upfront about their level of care and the various protocols that they would do instead of letting you know after. The care staff has been very active and seem to have a good hiring process in finding people that genuinely care. The price point is a little more expensive than the other options that we looked at, but at least we know that she is getting the care and not being overly medicated. It's nice that we can come and visit any time during the day or night. Overall, it's a very good place, but more activities, or at least a better individualized care plan, could actually be beneficial. In terms of managing his mental health and his Alzheimer's, it seems adequate.

July 31, 2015

My mother-in-law was at Pacifica. It was average. The staff didn't seem to interact that much with the residents there, and the people didn't seem that happy. However, the facility was clean, and it was really nice and pretty.

We are sorry to see that you are not completely satisfied with our level of service and we wanted you to know that we care and are working hard to provide exceptional care to our residents. We take pride in our communities and employees, would you please call our office so we can remedy the situation. We look forward to hearing from you.

July 04, 2015

By George67738350

I am currently living in Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley. They have really good staff. The food is excellent. It is different from any other place I have ever been to. They have everything. Security is good. I am happy here. The people who run the place are excellent. I have no complaints.

June 28, 2015

We did put mom at Pacifica Senior Living for one week, and everything was great; they were very friendly and nice when we were there. I asked my mother how they were when we weren’t there, if there was any difference in how she was treated when we were there versus when we weren’t. and my mother said yeah there is a difference when the family is there versus when they are not. Overall, I think it was a really nice facility. The room was very comfortable and nice. We put our own showerhead in there -- one of those expanding showerheads -- but other than that everything was really good. They have puzzles in her living room area or dining area, they had games, they had a beauty salon there, and they had bingo. The dining area setup was really nice. Each large unit probably had 8 or 10 units, and each section had its own kitchen and dining area where they prepare their food. Most of the family is on that side of town, so that was pretty nice. Overall cleanliness was very good and well-maintained. The only thing I think my mother did not like or had a bad experience was the first time they were going to bathe her; they put cold water all of her, and I did notice that when they pressed their little assistance button to call on the attendant, they are slow to respond to get there, probably because they are limited with staff, and they may be busy in other units. And I think that would help if they would be a little quicker.

April 28, 2015

By Linda105611450

My dad is at Pacifica Senior Living, and everything is good. The place is immaculate. They just finished renovating a bunch of their cottages, and they are furnished beautifully. It is not an overly large place, but there are benches outside as a little feeding area. The staff is wonderful and very caring. He got very good care. They do a lot of nice activities for the seniors that are there. They do bingo, and people come in and do little concerts. It is nice; it really is. The food is not great, but not bad. They allow families to bring in food. They are very accommodating.

April 20, 2015

My mother stayed in Pacifica, and it was a great community. The people were very nice. The rooms were nice. The kitchen was fine, and the food was OK.

January 08, 2015

By Kathryn11

Everything is wonderful in Pacifica -- the cleanliness, the way the people are happy living there, the food, and entertainment director. I would put this on top of the list.

November 26, 2014

By Jill18

I went to the Cottages, but I wouldn't recommend that to anybody. I just wasn't impressed. When we went into a memory care unit, I felt like they weren't really looking after the people. There was one lady in the laundry facility and one in the kitchen area, and I thought to myself "Hmm what if somebody over here was falling down on the floor or something?" There was something there that didn't rub me right. It didn't seem very clean. I saw an activity board, but when we were there, they were not doing any activities when I thought they should have been in the middle of one. I didn't care for them at all. The rooms seemed very spacious, but most people were sharing rooms. I felt like the upkeep wasn't as thorough as some of the other places. I wouldn't place my parent there.

July 23, 2014

By LovelyLady16

I visited Pacifica Senior Living. I really liked it. The apartments were good-sized. I had a meal there; it was very nice. The staff was very nice. I like the facility; it was clean. The pricing was good, too. The dining room was clean and well-maintained. It did have a nice-sized driveway. One of the units they had was 3-bedroom unit, which was very nice, very available.

July 22, 2014

By LD2

I chose the Cottages of Green Valley for my mother. The room is small, but it is adequate. She has a bay window, which adds a little more space. She has a little refrigerator in the room that she can use. It is a little more expensive, but it is worth it to her. She likes breakfast. The portion size is not what she is used to eating, but it is good enough, and they have snacks. They have outings, and they have a lot of events at the facility. She has some assistance, and so far so good. She likes it because it is more homey. They have gardens and the staff is very friendly.

February 28, 2014

By Andrea15

My mother has been at Cottages for a month and a half now. The place is very clean and very nice. They have individual cottages. It's not like institution at all. It's more personable. What I like best is the way it's all set up. Everybody seems nice there. My mom has her own studio apartment and it's very nice. It's very beautiful. I have seen the food and it looks like it would be good. They have a lot of different outings in the city. They also have bingo, music, and all kinds of activities.

December 31, 2013

By dewey'sgirl

Very nice facility, but the people are amazing. Very caring and helpful. You can trust your loved one to these people.

December 01, 2013

Pacifica Senior Living is really nice. The place was expensive and besides, it's far away. The people working there are very nice and very professional. It was decent and everything was so clean. They have music, movement, puzzles, bridge, newspaper discussion and beauty makeover.

November 26, 2013

By DavidQ

Extremely high staff turnover, staff are paid minimum wage and are only there until something better comes along. Not so clean in the rooms. All marketing to get you in, visit several times at different times to see what really goes on!

October 21, 2013

By Julie21

I liked The Cottages a lot. It's just I didn't like the room layout and the shared rooms were not as private. I felt that the administrator was very warm and very caring. I thought their attitude was very nice. They had a ton of activities. They had a pastry chef and he had made rugelach and they were absolutely amazing. I have a friend who has her mom there and she just loves it.

August 19, 2012

By marilyn6

My mother-in-law has been to The Cottages of Green Valley, but unfortunately she already passed away. She was with them for 6 weeks. I did visit her in The Cottages a couple of times. They have a very nice facility. The staff are all very good. I remember I saw one of the staff was taking care of her really well. She has her own room. The facility is very convenient to all especially with older people. They have a very nice staff and they were all on top of everything. They always keep in touch with us if there's problem. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: NVS3543AGZ

About Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley

Welcome Home to Pacifica Green Valley, an outstanding senior living community in Henderson, NV. Finding the right place at the right time is so important. We're here to help, with Heartland Assisted Living and our Legacies memory care neighborhoods. Come see for yourself what sets us apart. Our design is unique - charming, single story cottages with private apartments in a garden setting. Whether it's socialization or assistance with daily activities, we appeal to many people and their families. Pacifica Green Valley is an easy place to get around and get to know others. Couples and individuals find much more than a place to live, they find assistance and support so that they may continue to hold on to their independence.

Residents of Pacifica Green Valley enjoy:

• Bright apartments in a home-like setting
  • A charming, gated community with a single-story, cottage-style design
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and outings
  • Experienced staff members available 24 hours a day
  • An emergency call system
  • A hair salon and barbershop on site
  • A pet-friendly community
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served daily
  • A full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities, plus entertainment
  • Housekeeping and personal laundry services (no additional charge)
  • Utilities included (except telephone)

Contact us today to schedule a visit and let us introduce you to our hidden jewel here in Henderson.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Green Valley