One Magnolia Place

Overview of Ratings

3.4

June 23, 2014

By Gulfport

I do not recommend this facility due to no proacal for falling elderly.

June 21, 2014

By Illinois

My mother fell twice and we were not called either time. Our family decided to move her out of there.

June 10, 2014

By Marialis

My friend fell twice and this was never reported to her family nor was she taken to a doctor.

April 19, 2013

By Caring 9732

One Magnolia Place was nice. The facilities were nice, the rooms were comfortable, and they had a nice dining room. There was a lot of friendly people and an outdoor feel to it, which we liked. It was very pleasant, but it cost more than what we got. For my mother's purposes, it would cost us about $3,250 to $3,550 a month.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About One Magnolia Place

One Magnolia Place is an assisted living facility in Gulfport, MS that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact One Magnolia Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of One Magnolia Place