One Magnolia Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of One Magnolia Place

December 06, 2014

By dolphin lover

Staff is courteous and caring. Facility is elegant and my loved one lived her remaining days there

August 27, 2014

My mother moved into One Magnolia Place before, but I moved her out because she fell twice in a two-day span and they never called to tell me. When I found out four days later, she'd broken her rib. They need to call family members when an elderly person falls. I can't believe my mom went four days with a broken rib and I did not know about it, and I live two minutes away from her. It was totally unacceptable, so after five days I pulled her out of there. I tried to communicate five different times with the director, and she never talked to me. I would never tell anybody to go to One Magnolia.

June 23, 2014

By Gulfport

I do not recommend this facility due to no proacal for falling elderly.

June 21, 2014

By Illinois

My mother fell twice and we were not called either time. Our family decided to move her out of there.

June 10, 2014

By Marialis

My friend fell twice and this was never reported to her family nor was she taken to a doctor.

April 19, 2013

By Caring 9732

One Magnolia Place was nice. The facilities were nice, the rooms were comfortable, and they had a nice dining room. There was a lot of friendly people and an outdoor feel to it, which we liked. It was very pleasant, but it cost more than what we got. For my mother's purposes, it would cost us about $3,250 to $3,550 a month.

About One Magnolia Place

One Magnolia Place is an assisted living facility in Gulfport, MS that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact One Magnolia Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of One Magnolia Place