Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

February 13, 2012

By Jennifer Wagner

Hi everyone; My name Jennifer Wagner, my mom has been with this facility almost one month, and I have made decision to place my mom there permanently, my mom has been an Alzheimer patient since 2003. I can see facility and staff are so caring, loving, commitment and excellent under supervision of Ms. Peggy C. and Administration. I would like to say thank you and appreciate vary much for an excellent care to Residents there. I strongly recommend this facility to you and your love ones.

June 15, 2011

By HARRY.C

VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THIS FACILITY, THE CARE THEY PUT ON THE RESIDENTS IS PRICELESS MY DAD IS JUST HAPPY TO BE IN THIS LOVELY PLACE ....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

April 23, 2011

By visitor

Visited this facility

I recently visited your facility everyone was very helpful and able to answer many questions about senior living for me. So thank you your truly Sara M.

Features of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

About Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

Seaside Terrace Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Fountain Valley, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Seaside Terrace Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community