Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

Reviews of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

3.7

June 29, 2012

By caring6222

I wouldn't even put a dog in there. It's terrible! There was mold in the showers where they shower the residents. There was a hole in the ceiling where the rain was coming down. It was just terrible. The place smelled of mold and urine. It smelled and looked old. The manager was very rude. It seemed she was very busy and she just gave me to a helper. She didn't answer any of my questions. The helper was very friendly though. The residents looked sad to me and they complained about the food. The residents didn't looked happy at all. The living room looked of old furniture and dirty carpets. I would suggest cleaning, sanitation, renovation and a friendly manager.

February 13, 2012

By Jennifer Wagner

Hi everyone; My name Jennifer Wagner, my mom has been with this facility almost one month, and I have made decision to place my mom there permanently, my mom has been an Alzheimer patient since 2003. I can see facility and staff are so caring, loving, commitment and excellent under supervision of Ms. Peggy C. and Administration. I would like to say thank you and appreciate vary much for an excellent care to Residents there. I strongly recommend this facility to you and your love ones.

June 14, 2011

By HARRY.C

VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THIS FACILITY, THE CARE THEY PUT ON THE RESIDENTS IS PRICELESS MY DAD IS JUST HAPPY TO BE IN THIS LOVELY PLACE ....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

April 22, 2011

By visitor

Visited this facility

I recently visited your facility everyone was very helpful and able to answer many questions about senior living for me. So thank you your truly Sara M.

Features of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

About Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

Seaside Terrace Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Fountain Valley, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Seaside Terrace Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community