Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

9925 La Alameda Ave, Fountain Valley, CA, 92708

Reviews of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

jenna c. August 26, 2012

not the best place but affordable , and the care its in a range of 8.5 . the outside look old and the inside smell ok . i visited this place because i was looking for a place for my dad i was in the tour and they show me some nice looking rooms i wasn't expect to see rooms like that in this place as soon as you walk in the hallway i expect to see old rooms but they have some great rooms and cheap price . i checked in different places and same kind of rooms go for up to $5000 and in seaside less half of the price and same care as the other place i checked.my dad its moving next month into this place .......

brachsmom August 15, 2012

I had a recent opportunity to visit a family member that has been admitted to Seaside Terrace. It was nice to see the staff up beat and positive. There is a focus on customer service. The present administrator is focused on developing programs in the building to meet the needs of the community.

I have personally experienced a quick response to any needs or concerns that I have expressed. I love how everyone makes an effort to include the residents in all the activities.

Of course, the favorite activity of the building right now is the Wii tournaments. It is great to see how everyone is having fun and has something to look forward to everyday

caring6222 June 29, 2012

I wouldn't even put a dog in there. It's terrible! There was mold in the showers where they shower the residents. There was a hole in the ceiling where the rain was coming down. It was just terrible. The place smelled of mold and urine. It smelled and looked old.

The manager was very rude. It seemed she was very busy and she just gave me to a helper. She didn't answer any of my questions. The helper was very friendly though. The residents looked sad to me and they complained about the food. The residents didn't looked happy at all. The living room looked of old furniture and dirty carpets.

I would suggest cleaning, sanitation, renovation and a friendly manager.

Jennifer Wagner February 13, 2012

Hi everyone; My name Jennifer Wagner, my mom has been with this facility almost one month, and I have made decision to place my mom there permanently, my mom has been an Alzheimer patient since 2003. I can see facility and staff are so caring, loving, commitment and excellent under supervision of Ms. Peggy C. and Administration. I would like to say thank you and appreciate vary much for an excellent care to Residents there. I strongly recommend this facility to you and your love ones.

HARRY.C June 15, 2011

VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THIS FACILITY, THE CARE THEY PUT ON THE RESIDENTS IS PRICELESS MY DAD IS JUST HAPPY TO BE IN THIS LOVELY PLACE ....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

visitor April 23, 2011

Visited this facility

I recently visited your facility everyone was very helpful and able to answer many questions about senior living for me. So thank you your truly Sara M.

About Seaside Terrace Retirement Community

Seaside Terrace Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Fountain Valley, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Seaside Terrace Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Seaside Terrace Retirement Community