Brookdale Fairport

7 Chardonnay Drive, Fairport, NY, 14450

Reviews of Brookdale Fairport

August 28, 2014

By James92934950

My visit at Emeritus at Perinton Park Manor was great. They were very willing to work with us too. They had like a separate studio apartment with a nice, good-sized bathroom. Also, they had a really beautiful dining room. The chef was there and we talked to him. You order off a menu like you're in a restaurant. It was very nice. We talked to some of the people there, they were very happy. We like this place, but my mother is not ready to go. They had various activities like arts and crafts and puzzles. They were busy doing stuff. I would recommend this community to others.

May 30, 2014

By R226nichol

My mother is a resident here. It is a very clean, welcoming place. She is 90 and has never gotten "lost" finding her room, etc. The room size is adequate and a bit larger than the room she had at a previous assisted living home. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend Emeritus.

March 26, 2014

You only have a small, tiny bedroom in Emeritus. It was so hard to get around. You would have to follow the green rug, or follow the red. Anybody who was having problems with their brain, or was old enough and not thinking clearly couldn't possibly get there. It was huge, and you'd have to walk to get to where you were going, which would be extremely confusing. I would imagine that people get lost all the time there. It was horribly confusing. I wouldn't have been able to find my way out of there. I'm not sure, but I think they had an ice cream parlor during the day and a little store, which I thought was good, so that you can eat in-between meals if you get hungry.

Photos of Brookdale Fairport

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Fairport

About Brookdale Fairport

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fairport