Brookdale Fairport

7 Chardonnay Drive, Fairport, NY, 14450

Reviews of Brookdale Fairport

R226nichol May 30, 2014

My mother is a resident here. It is a very clean, welcoming place. She is 90 and has never gotten "lost" finding her room, etc. The room size is adequate and a bit larger than the room she had at a previous assisted living home. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend Emeritus.

Caring78289550 March 26, 2014

You only have a small, tiny bedroom in Emeritus. It was so hard to get around. You would have to follow the green rug, or follow the red. Anybody who was having problems with their brain, or was old enough and not thinking clearly couldn't possibly get there. It was huge, and you'd have to walk to get to where you were going, which would be extremely confusing. I would imagine that people get lost all the time there. It was horribly confusing. I wouldn't have been able to find my way out of there. I'm not sure, but I think they had an ice cream parlor during the day and a little store, which I thought was good, so that you can eat in-between meals if you get hungry.

From Brookdale Fairport

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Fairport