Brookdale Dover

150 Saulsbury Rd., Dover, DE, 19904

Reviews of Brookdale Dover

Caring73313750 November 22, 2013

Emeritus was a nice facility. It was very clean and very well kept. It didn't have any odor. The staff was friendly. The dining area and the rooms were nice. It looked like it was an active community. However, it was kind of expensive.

John49633950 July 25, 2013

Emeritus at Dover invited me and wife to come over for a lunch or dinner. The service was good. The people were very pleasant and friendly. The facility was a little bit old and needs repair. It reminded me of an old hotel that had been picked and turned into a facility that's being used as an assisted living place, but that wouldn't stop me from going there as I liked what I saw and I like the people.

From Brookdale Dover

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Dover