Bethel Springvale Inn

62 Springvale Rd., Croton On Hudson, NY, 10520

Reviews of Bethel Springvale Inn

July 07, 2016

By Phoebe657180

Bethel Springvale Inn was horrible. The minute we walked in the door, we could smell urine. It was awful. First of all, there wasn't any parking. It was old, depressing, and the hallway was lined up with people in wheelchairs. I would not put anybody there.

June 17, 2016

By Lennard V886154

The administration is excellent and go out of way to help. Housekeeping is excellent, keeps room clean. Maintenance is excellent, they are out there at all times. Dining room servers are courteous and excellent. The front desk is helpful and excellent in their duties. The nursing staff is excellent and knows what they are doing. Transportation needs help, but otherwise, will say everything is excellent.

February 29, 2016

By Beverly S.

The Springvale Inn is clean and they seemed to be very sensitive to the senior and the caregiver seems to be very caring. They have a lot of activities for them to keep them very busy and active. They do have a pool; the families and members could also utilize. They have also dental on site, two doctors on site and nurses. Everything is pretty much consolidated, you don’t have to travel unless you have a scheduled doctor’s appointment outside the facility. They supply transportation if needed. The dining area is very nice. It’s restaurant dining; very cozy and nice. I haven’t eaten there yet but the menu looks appetizing. Mom is going to have a very nice studio and it’s comfortable, carpeted floor and nice. They have tub and shower stool. It has all these safety railings on it. The visit was excellent.

January 24, 2016

By Loving Daughter26

The Springvale Inn is very nice. The location is closer to my house. They have art classes and bingo.

February 22, 2015

The Springvale has it’s pros and cons. The aide a little bit more than other assisted living facilities. If they need any help with anything, they have to pay a private person. They have limited activities; they don’t have a whole bunch of activities for people. I don’t think the staff interacts enough with people. I like that my mother has her own room, it's quiet, and it doesn’t have a hospital look. It used to be a hotel or an inn, and they converted it. The dining room has like a wall like of rocks in it, like an outdoor type of thing. They help my mom go to dinner, but half the time, she is in her room, and nobody is engaging her in anything. I would like it if they had more exercises, did more activities, and were more interactive. I think she spends too much time alone even though she is friendly with the people. My mother is not terrified to be there, she is comfortable and relaxed.

August 07, 2014

The Springvale Inn seemed to have the best of both worlds. Financially, it was in her price range and it was for 55 years so she would have independent social life. It was only 15 minutes from where I lived so it was close. Since it was an independent living, there wasn't so much staff. We talked to the rental staff that was there. They seemed to be fine and accommodating. The facility seemed to be up dated and up kept. Every time there was a new tenant, they complete renovated it and made it seemed new.

February 28, 2014

My ex-husband is already in a place and all is settled now. He is at The Springvale Inn. My daughter chose it because they had an opening. They were willing to take him. Also it was the price that he could afford. The facility is near my daughter's house. It is nice though it is an older place. So far, we are very happy with it. My ex-husband likes it there too. He has his own little apartment, which is very nice. He has his own bathroom and kitchenette. He likes his apartment. The staff is very nice. They are very friendly, very kind and they treat my ex-husband very well. They're very caring and very personal. They know everybody. The staff's work ethic appears good. The food there is really good. We had a dinner there. We talked to their chef. Over 80% of their food is made from scratch, so it is almost homecooking quality. The dining room is nice. They would sit my ex-husband with a group they thought would be good for him. However, because the facility used to be a hotel, their dining room is not a huge dining hall. They had to do a couple of feedings for their residents. For activities, they have happy hour at night, they would do little trips, etc. There are more men there than you usually see in a facility, so that's good for him. He plays cards with them. They also have an exercise room and a pool in the basement.

June 29, 2012

By victorianrose1

It seemed to be a clean, comfortable friendly place. All of the people we came into contact with were friendly, courteous and helpful. The facilities are a bit outdated but still acceptable. I think it would be better if more public transportation would be available for the residents. There also does not seem to be much in the way of relaxation or entertainment facilities for the residents.

Photos of Bethel Springvale Inn

Services & Amenities of Bethel Springvale Inn

• State Licenses: 800-S-129

About Bethel Springvale Inn

The Springvale Inn, our assisted living community, can be your personal haven for relaxation and recreation. Here in Croton-on-Hudson, active seniors are supported by a full continuum of care, wellness resources, wonderful amenities and accommodations that suit all tastes. At The Inn, there are simply more choices for seniors who enjoy being independent in a lifestyle that’s as free of worry and isolation as possible.

To live at The Springvale Inn is to have assisted care when you need it, and access to great programs and services when you want them. From their comfortable, maintenance-free and personally decorated apartments, our residents can access a full continuum of health care services that include physical and occupational therapies, a wellness team that supports their healthy living and nutritional goals, Physicians onsite and round the clock nursing.

Map of Bethel Springvale Inn