The Trace

19432 Crawford Road, Covington, LA, 70433

Reviews of The Trace

Caring103580150 March 11, 2015

The one I visited was The Trace. It seemed to be very nice. The director seemed to be very professional. I felt like he really knew what to do, and he was very interested in the people that might be placed there. The only reason I did not chose that place is because I felt like she would not be a good fit there because of her health. It was very nice. They have like two units. They have like a Dementia unit which they called the memory unit. It is separate from the other residents which were just in a little better house. I thought that was nice. The rooms were nice. It had one-bedrooms and studios. They had little kitchens in them so if the people wanted to prepare some of their things, they have a microwave in the room. They can at least heat things. They have a little refrigerator. It is like a little kitchenette with a bathroom. I think it is a really nice place. I would recommend the place. They were very professional, and the activities were kept in one level so the people could get around easily. I talked to a couple of the residents that were there, and they said they liked the place.

MsEloisesSon October 25, 2013

My Mom was here for several years. They took exceptional care of her. I know many other folks that lived at the Trace during her stay and they all said it was wonderful. Personally I was always treated well and was impressed by the caring staff. We looked for a long time before selecting The Trace for Mom. It proved to be worth all the effort. A+. And, Mom was there before and after it was bought. The service was outstanding both before and after the purchase so I don't understand the other comment.

Granny love May 23, 2013

this is an incredible place to live. The food and service is outstanding. Lots of activities.

ruth12 October 02, 2011

My used to stay there it used to be very nice with local owners. They sold to an out of state company in June 2011 and the service has gone down ever since.

Julesandella July 21, 2011

Ella and I celebrated our first anniversary here [in] June 2011. We are glad we were able to find and move here. All our needs are taken care of, and the best part is no grass cutting! We are excited that we got a new activities director and are looking forward to new activities. All our neighbors are friendly and helpful. Thanks to all the staff for helping make our golden years productive and enjoyable. Jules and Ella

gracebobrowski July 21, 2011

To be here is great because the people that work here; cooks, servers, housekeeping, RA's really take good care of us. I like (love) our event coordinator and her tea parties. I also really like the other residents, they are very nice people. Grace Bobrowski

About The Trace

The Trace is an assisted living facility in Covington, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Trace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Trace