Liberty Heights

12105 Ambassador Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80921

Reviews of Liberty Heights

Carolyn116253550 December 11, 2015

Liberty Heights was a possibility for us. It looked good, and the people were nice. The rooms were nice and clean. The food was delicious.

Terri31 February 21, 2015

I would highly recommend Liberty Heights. They were all very good. The only issue that we had was we wanted something closer to our personal residence because we see our father on a daily basis. Their dining facility and the overall community feel was very good and very impressive. The staff greeted us. We actually knew one of the nurses there. The gentleman that gave us the tour was very professional, and the rest of the staff was very nice and interactive as well. They had a lot of retired military there which was nice too.

Caring105799250 February 09, 2015

Liberty Heights is a really good facility. If I had the financial means, my mother-in-law would probably be there. It is private pay and fairly expensive. I really like the memory care unit. I also have contact with someone living in the independent living side. There, you can participate in the restaurant town meals in the main building. You have the opportunity to basically follow your interests. It is really nice, and although it cost a little bit of an upgrade, it's not bad. In the memory care unit, they can bring their own furniture so they have familiar things around them. It is a very warm caring environment. It is like a gated community for retirees with different levels of caring.

Caring92380550 September 23, 2014

I visited a friend at Liberty Heights, and it was a pretty nice place. It has a view of the Air Force Academy and every window has a really nice view of the mountain. They have their own apartments, nice dining room, good activities, and my friend said the food is excellent. The room she is in has two bedrooms, a nice kitchen area, a little living room, and two bathrooms.

Stan6 August 13, 2014

I liked Liberty Heights quite a bit more. I liked what they had there and the way they are structured. They have covered parking and none of the others really had that. The staff seemed to be very good and the food was good.

Caring86236050 June 27, 2014

Liberty Heights is a very nice and clean facility. I checked around, and I got some good recommendations from therapists that I know who have dealt with that facility at different levels. The ratio is good as far as staff to patients.

Tony17 October 13, 2013

Liberty Heights was okay. It did match everything that the other facility has except for the price. It was a little bit more pricey for us. Their rooms were a little outdated. They did have activities but they're just standard types of things. They have bingo, exercise classes, trips, etc. However, their food was very good.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good dining experience. We are proud of our Executive Chef and the rest of the culinary team for their daily commitment to excellence. Liberty Heights has been proud to serve the Colorado Springs community for over 20 years. While there are newer retirement communities our dedicated staff are proud to offer the highest quality of hospitality services and personalized care. Additionally our convenient location and stunning views of the mountains are unmatched. For prospective residents that are not completely satisfied with the apartment finishes we do offer upgrade packages. In order to accommodate a diverse resident population we offer a range of resident programs and services. We recognize that the resident interests are constantly changing and thus we rely on the resident council and our resident satisfaction surveys for constructive feedback on how to improve our offerings. We would appreciate hearing more on how we can improve our community, so please feel free to reach out to me at lnelson@seniorlifestyle.com or via phone at 719-481-9494.

Thanks, Lisa Nelson

Mary68479750 September 14, 2013

I looked at Liberty Heights and I was disappointed in what they charge and I could not afford that. From what I saw, the staff seemed alright. It was one of the nurses that toured us and she was very nice.

From Liberty Heights

Senior assisted living at Liberty Heights offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Liberty Heights, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Colorado Springs has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Liberty Heights, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Liberty Heights offers a Continuum of Care throughout the campus including independent, assisted, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation.___ Our patio homes have attached garages___ Front-Range mountain views including Pikes Peak___ Located within 15 miles to the Air Force Academy___ Best of Colorado Springs winner for “Best Retirement Community” awarded by The Gazette

Features of Liberty Heights

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,800/month

• Pets: All pets allowed

Nurses

• Nurses extra: We have 24 hour nurses.

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Liberty Heights