Highgate Senior Living | Billings, MT

3980 Parkhill Drive, Billings, MT, 59102

Reviews of Highgate Senior Living | Billings, MT

1st daughter June 10, 2016

Excellent staff who genuinely care about the residents. The food, however, could be better tasting and more varied. Too many meals are casserole type meals that rely too heavily on pasta & hamburger filled in with canned peas, green beans, & corn. It's sad when one has to use ketchup to add flavor to the dish. Recommend they vary the vegetables & entres more & use more herbs & spices to flavor the menu items.

Eleanor17 January 01, 2016

HIghgate was very nice. They had a swimming pool, and you could go and come as you please. There were very nice, brand-new rooms that have been there just a year or two, and they clean your room once a week. They're all on the ground level, so each apartment had a door to the outside for your dog or a cat or whatever because they allow pets.

Daughter Lottie December 10, 2015

My dear mother moved into Highgate a year ago from another facility in Montana to be closer to family. The past year has been a wonderful and rewarding year for my mom. The staff at Highgate has treated her with so much compassion and care...words can not express what this means to us as a family. I know if I have any concerns or questions they will be dealt with quickly and with understanding. I enjoy going to Highgate to visit mom and have them share with me a personal observation they made while being involved with her and the activities at Highgate. Mom is always telling me...."this is a great place to live and everyone is so kind". To us, that says it all!

Great move September 29, 2015

I moved my mom to Highgate Senior Living from another facility and I am so glad I did. I have peace of mind knowing that the staff genuinely care about Mom's well being. Rather than treat her as an inconvenience, which is what I felt at the first place, they show kindness, concern and compassion. I never hesitate to call with questions because I know they encourage open communication. That to me is so important. Very satisfied!!

Thank you for your kind review.

HappyGirl444 July 01, 2013

My grandma has lived at Highgate for a couple of years now. She is mostly independent and doesn't require a great deal of care - but the few times she has needed help our family has been impressed! I am always so happy to see how many friends she has made and how busy her "social" life is at the age of 91. Their seems to ALWAYS be activities going on! She loves going down to 3 meals a day and sitting with her "table mates" as she calls them! She always comments about how good the food is and we've enjoyed going to "Family Nights" and enjoying the food too! The care staff, front desk, managers - everyone seems dialed in on what's happening around there. Most everyone knows me by my first name -- it's a warm and welcoming place, smells good, and feels cheery. We are blessed to have my grandma there!

FormerMTguy October 30, 2012

The facilities are excellent. The outside is especially well kept with plenty of trees and a nice, fresh cut lawn. When I first walked in, I was wary of what to expect. I have been to other nursing homes and they are a very somber, depressing atmosphere. There was a noticeable difference at Highgate. I immediately noticed a game night activity of some sort going on with a lot of seniors participating. The gentleman I talked to about WWII said (off record) that he actually enjoyed the place sometimes. He is completely coherent but unable to talk full care of himself. He said the staff was helpful and friendly. I couldnt agree more as a passerby. The staff was excellent, the facilities looked great, and the atmosphere was upbeat. My great grandmother was also here for a period of time. She was not as coherent, but still seemed well taken care of. Every time I dropped by for a random visit she was in great condition as far as cleanliness and attitude. Thanks, Highgate. Keep up the great work.

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Billings, MT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Highgate Senior Living