Aspen Ridge Bend, OR

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Aspen Ridge | Bend, OR

May 24, 2010

By xyaxis

ASpen Ridge offers every option that isimportant to us

My wife and I recently toured Aspen Ridge in Bend after it was recommended to us by some neighbors. My wife and I own our comfortable home in Bend and are both retired. However, due to her arthritis and some additional health issues, our quality of life has changed drastically in the last few years. We had hoped to live in our home together forever, but caring for her when she needs help has taken a toll on me and our adult children, all of whom have full and busy lives.Aspen Ridge will offer us the chance to remain together and still get needed support for my wife and for me if that time comes. Their staff were warm, friendly and seemed to genuinely empathize with us. Moreover, it really felt like a happy place and a comfortable place. Some retirement communities are decorated to the hilt with gilt and more that make them seem old fashioned and... corny. My wife and I like the classic style at Aspen Ridge, the activities that seem to be going on all the time and most of all, the people. While it will take us a little time to pare down our things and get ready for a move to a cottage or 2 bedroom apartment, it can;t happen fast enough. The folks we met there made us feel so welcome. It helped to alleviate a lot of anxiety. No my wife is talking about hurrying up so we can move there before winter.It's a great place. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful new home without the worry and hassles of caring for your OWN anymore.

About Aspen Ridge

Aspen Ridge is an assisted living facility in Bend, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Aspen Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aspen Ridge