Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

945 22nd St NE, Auburn, WA, 98002

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

Caring100284050 December 28, 2014

The staff at Auburn Meadows was helpful. The rooms were adequate. People were playing bingo at the time of my visit. They could improve on the management though. When I scheduled something, and then I showed up at that time, they weren't aware of it. It looked like their scheduling system was not reliable. Security looked fine though.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for our scheduling error, and hope that you will please contact me directly atAuburnMedowsED@prestigecare.com so that I can learn more about where our miscommunication occurred and reschedule the meeting, if appropriate. We appreciate your time!

Vera4 September 26, 2014

Mom was at Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows. They were understaffed and mismanaged. We were without a director since January. They started with lots of promises, and when the new management took over they were firing employees like crazy. They did not have a dining room staff on board. The food was horrible. The staff were somewhat OK, and they were trying really hard, but there were those who didn’t work at all.

Caring71011 February 14, 2014

Auburn Meadows is a very nice facility. It was very clean and very modern. The staff is very good and very friendly. The dining room was very nice but we were not able to eat there.

RB12345 October 07, 2012

I think that the staff is alright, some of them seem kindof rude to some of the people living there. The amenities are great, they have a cafeteria and other activity rooms. The rooms seemed a little small, especially since some of them were sharing a room with another person living there. The rooms were similar to dorm room style and size.

tpayne1134 March 23, 2012

Auburn meadows seemed like a very comfortable environment for my Grandmother to be living in. The staff treated me nicely and appeared to take good care of her. My Grandmother has dementia, and there care and knowledge about it seemed substantial to the point that I had no worries about her staying and living there. The facility is also in a area that is easy to locate. I even tried some of the food and it was terrific, I was delightfully surprised and my Grandmother was too. I was happy to see that she seemed to enjoy herself and that the environment in the building was surprisingly up-beat. Even I would feel comfortable living there. It is a place that I have no fear of visiting and can feel comfortable staying for as long as the visiting hours allow me to. The elderly people there also seemed to be surprisingly happy, and I can only assume it is because of the staff and the food, not to mention the surroundings.

From Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Features of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,490/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55+ exceptions

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows