Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

945 22nd St NE, Auburn, WA, 98002

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

December 28, 2014

The staff at Auburn Meadows was helpful. The rooms were adequate. People were playing bingo at the time of my visit. They could improve on the management though. When I scheduled something, and then I showed up at that time, they weren't aware of it. It looked like their scheduling system was not reliable. Security looked fine though.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for our scheduling error, and hope that you will please contact me directly atAuburnMedowsED@prestigecare.com so that I can learn more about where our miscommunication occurred and reschedule the meeting, if appropriate. We appreciate your time!

September 26, 2014

By Vera4

Mom was at Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows. They were understaffed and mismanaged. We were without a director since January. They started with lots of promises, and when the new management took over they were firing employees like crazy. They did not have a dining room staff on board. The food was horrible. The staff were somewhat OK, and they were trying really hard, but there were those who didn’t work at all.

February 14, 2014

Auburn Meadows is a very nice facility. It was very clean and very modern. The staff is very good and very friendly. The dining room was very nice but we were not able to eat there.

October 07, 2012

By RB12345

I think that the staff is alright, some of them seem kindof rude to some of the people living there. The amenities are great, they have a cafeteria and other activity rooms. The rooms seemed a little small, especially since some of them were sharing a room with another person living there. The rooms were similar to dorm room style and size.

March 23, 2012

By tpayne1134

Auburn meadows seemed like a very comfortable environment for my Grandmother to be living in. The staff treated me nicely and appeared to take good care of her. My Grandmother has dementia, and there care and knowledge about it seemed substantial to the point that I had no worries about her staying and living there. The facility is also in a area that is easy to locate. I even tried some of the food and it was terrific, I was delightfully surprised and my Grandmother was too. I was happy to see that she seemed to enjoy herself and that the environment in the building was surprisingly up-beat. Even I would feel comfortable living there. It is a place that I have no fear of visiting and can feel comfortable staying for as long as the visiting hours allow me to. The elderly people there also seemed to be surprisingly happy, and I can only assume it is because of the staff and the food, not to mention the surroundings.

Services & Amenities of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3490/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: 55+ Exceptions

About Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows

Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Auburn Meadows