The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

525 South Anaheim Hills Road, Anaheim, CA, 92807

Reviews of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

May 12, 2016

By GailJGYCX

Meridian at Anaheim Hills was a very large facility and had all sorts of the activities. While I was waiting in the lobby, I talked to all sorts of people who were very happy. You have to be more mobile than my mother was to be there. The staff people were very helpful, had all of the information that we needed, and made us feel very comfortable.

Thanks Gailjgycx, for leaving us this review. We greatly appreciate it! We have a wonderful Executive Director and staff who are very involved in the community and residents. He and the staff and genuinely care, and it shows. Our unique community has so much to offer; from pool yoga, watching movies in our theater to luxury dining and wellness programs! We hope that you find the community that best fits your mother's needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration.

May 11, 2016

By Caring VisitorMSSKR

I visited The Meridian at Anaheim Hills for my dad. The facility was very nice. It was very first day of work for the lady who showed me around, but she was really nice. The facility itself was very nice and looked clean. Rooms were not huge apartments, but they were nice. I was looking at studios because of cost constraints. I don't have anything bad to say about it. The day I was there, there was a pianist doing a sing-a-long in the common area.

Caring Visitormsskr, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We always love to receive great feedback. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills.

March 09, 2016

By Happy visitor121503350

The room in Meridian was clean. They were going to re-carpet, and re-paint for us. We love that we won’t cook anymore, and they’re going to serve three meals a day. They served us lunch, and it was delicious. There’s plenty of activities there.

Thank you very much for sharing your 5 star positive review. You really made our day today. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. We always go above and beyond for our residents here! We are so pleased that you chose our community!

February 16, 2016

By Happy resident15

We’re already living in The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. My daughter chose it, but I like it very much. It’s close to where we used to live, and the number one thing is that you don’t have to buy into it. The staff is really nice, so we like them a lot. I am a happy resident. I’m very pleased, and I love the apartment. It’s a two-bedroom, two-bathroom; I love it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

September 07, 2015

My parents are at The Meridian at Anaheim Hills. It is independent living, assisted living, and memory care all in one facility. It is a very nice place. The lobby and the dining room are all very well appointed. The sales staff was very helpful and very caring. The people at the front desk are very nice. The residents seem to be very friendly to my parents. My parents are in the independent living. They're in a fine little apartment.

August 27, 2015

I already moved my mother to the Meridian at Anaheim Hills. She was living in the area and we had to move her to assisted living. We chose this place because of the price and the location. She has a remodeled room; they took a two-bedroom and split it to a single one, so the flooring, the carpet, and everything had been remodeled. The staff so far has been great. We've asked them to do a couple of extra things and pay attention to her water intake and such, and they have been really helpful with that. They are also helping her with her hearing aids, so we are satisfied thus far, and she has been there for almost two months.

July 31, 2014

By K. Crider

Meridian Gardens of Anaheim is clean and the people were very explanatory of what their system is like. They were more affordable than other places. The room itself is good, but the bathroom needs attention. Their food seem pretty appetizing to me. I found the place to be clean, it doesn't smell, and the general appearance is good, actually it is better than good. My uncle is in the memory care unit and he has been there for almost two months now.

May 22, 2014

By Jim71021150

I moved into Meridian Gardens. I needed some assistance with my shower or my laundry, and they are very accommodating with regard to that. The staff are very helpful. They make it a point that they know you by name. I find them very sweet and very kind. The food is very good, and they have a variety of food. Lunch is the big meal, and breakfast and dinner are a little bit smaller. They try to please the residents here.

March 26, 2014

We did choose The Meridian because it was closest to where my mom lived before. The rooms were fine. The staff seemed to be pretty courteous. The activities were fine although my mom needs to get better physically before she can start participating activities. I know they do arts and crafts, they watch movies, and sometimes they have people come to the facility to demonstrate things. Right now they are remodeling their dining area, but it's good and I like it.

March 20, 2014

By Gina9

My dad likes Meridian Gardens. They would have moved there but my mom was not ready yet. It was a very nice facility. We were able to look at two different types of rooms. They were very decent sized. Their dining room was big and spacious. It's very welcoming and well decorated.

February 28, 2014

By nocarehere

Do NOt place anyone you care about at this facility. There are too few staff,the staff is undertrained, and the communication between supervisory staff is poor at best. It looks lovely, but the care is poor. My mother, a resident, fell, fractured a femur and clavicle and the staff and management were unaware that she was injured. When she was ordered into a brace by an orthopedic doctor, the staff was not briefed on her care, or movement limitations, They removed the brace and did not seat her properly in the wheelchair. They were expecterd to read care notes. No staff meetings were held to communicate care needs.

November 19, 2011

By Jeremiahkatie

The Canyon Hills Club all wrapped up in one word, is Home-like. The staff and residents alike all enjoy what they're doing. You can decorate your rooms how ever you'd like if you lived there. Many of residents have lived there froe over a decade and never had one complaint

September 23, 2011

I had a professional tour of this facility and was most impressed with the warm/cozy feel of the environment. It is located in a beautiful, safe community that is family oriented. The interior is beautiful and ver homelike. As you walk down the hallways, you see beautiful paintings on the walls and the carpeting is very tasteful.. They are upgrading the rooms and I saw the old and new rooms. The rooms are spacious with nice views of lush gardens. The area is very quite and perfect for older people. There is a shopping center accross the street to include CVS pharmacy and Fresh & Easy Market. I was in the independent living section and observed how happy the resident's looked. It was dinner time and the food smelled really good. The piano was playing during dinner and it seemed like a real social expreience. Family members were present in the dining room, sharing a meal with their loved one.I would highly recommend this facility. I left with a really good feeling.

Photos of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12

• Licenses: California RCFE

About The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

Escape The Ordinary

The Meridian at Anaheim Hills welcomes you to immerse yourself in a breathtaking setting and an exclusive lifestyle designed for those who expect more out of life. Serenely nestled in Anaheim Hills, The Meridian is a luxury senior living community that provides exceptional services and amenities in one monthly fee. This is a true rental community; there are no buy-ins or hidden fees. Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.

We have an on-site Home Care agency for our Independent Living residents. They are here 7 days a week and on-call at night, providing exceptional care at affordable prices for Independent Residents if and when they need it.

Map of The Meridian at Anaheim Hills