Nursing Homes in Hall County

7 Communities

Good Samaritan Society - Wood River

1401 East St, Wood River, NE
1 review
mom28: "When I had to find a place for my husband to live, it was a very hard decision to make. I had taken care of him four years at home, but was becoming totally exhausted. I looked at my options but was somewhat limited in choices because of needing medicaid help to pay for it. Good Samaritan Home in Wood River met my needs in so many ways. The staff is always happy, greets me by name, treats Gary with dignity. It is clean and pleasant from the very first step inside. I ha... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Grand Island Lakeview

1405 West Highway 34, Grand Island, NE
$$$$
Ramona Lucas: "They like to leave my mother inlaw in her wheel chair all the time even though she is not to be left in it.and she has to wait to be taken to the bathroom because she is total care.when we say anything we get the run around or just ignored "

Good Samaritan Society – Grand Island Village

3119 WEST FAIDLEY AVENUE, Grand Island, NE

Wedgewood Care Center

800 Stoeger Drive, Grand Island, NE
$$$$
Wedgewood Care Center offers compassionate senior care in Grand Island, NE. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Wedgewood Care Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hall County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hall County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Hall County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.