10 Nursing Homes in Windham County, CT

Westview Nursing Care & Rehab

150 Ware Rd, Dayville, CT
Linda: "Westview Nursing Care & Rehab is a wonderful place. I am so pleased that even when I'm so far away that they're taking such good care of my uncle. They call me with every little thing. When my uncle broke his hearing aid, one of the nurses... (read more)

Davis Place

111 Westcott Rd, Danielson, CT
Linda: "I did not like Davis Place. The staff was never the same people, which was confusing for my uncle who has dementia. His room was small with only two beds in it. They had activities, but those were mostly for long-term patients. The food wa... (read more)

Douglas Manor

103 North Rd, Windham, CT
Get Pricing

Holy Spirit Health Care, Inc.

72 Church Street, Putnam, CT

Matulaitis Nursing Home

10 Thurber Rd, Putnam, CT

Pierce Memorial Baptist Home

44 Canterbury Road, Brooklyn, CT
"Program provides meals, therapeutic recreation, social supports, exercise, and a barber for older adults and adults with disabilities. Hours: M,W: 10am-4pm."

Regency Heights Of Windham

16 WIindsor Ave, Plainfield, CT

St Josephs Living Center

14 Club Rd, Windham, CT
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Windham County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Windham County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Windham County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.