Nursing Homes in Ouachita County

4 Communities

Pine Hills Health And Rehabilitation, Llc

900 Magnolia Rd, Camden, AR
1 review
lstevens: "My dad is a resident of Pinehills. They provide excellent care, and treat him with love and compassion. I know that the care he receives at Pinehills is better than the care we provided for him at home. While we had sitters and my husband and I were with him at home, we still could not take care of him the way the staff at Pinehills does. "

Ouachita Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

1411 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD, Camden, AR
1 review
Stefanie3: "My father was in the rehabilitation part of Ouachita Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for 21 days back in May of last year. The nursing staff was good and took very good care of my father. We had problems with the ones that go to the rooms doing the laundry because they weren't supposed to do my father's laundry, but they kept going in and getting his clothes, and his clothes would never be returned. He didn't like the food at all. The dining area was nice and clean, but th... (read more)

Longmeadow Nursing Center - Camden

365 Alpha Street, Camden, AR

Silver Oaks Health And Rehabilitation

1875 Old Wire Road, Camden, AR
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ouachita County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Ouachita County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Ouachita County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.