Assisted Living in New London

5 Communities

KindredHearts of New London

1706 Taubel Blvd, New London, WI
1 review
Anonymous100062550: "Kindred Hearts of New London was fine. I liked it, but I liked the facility where my dad is currently in now better. The rooms were OK. One thing they can improve on would be the staff involvement. "

St. Joseph Residence

107 East Beckert Road, New London, WI
1 review
Karen101480450: "St Joseph Residence has assisted living there and a nursing home. The assisted living part was very nice. The lady I knew moved in to the nursing home part, and it was not very nice. It was not good, and it was a very bad experience. When she started out, she had her own room, and it was really nice. Then she was transferred to the nursing home part, and it was not nice at all. It was very crowded and cramped. There was a bed and a dresser. The dresser kind of divided you fr... (read more)

Trinity Terrace

1835 DIVISION STREET, New London, WI

Care Partners Assisted Living in Hortonville

112 Harris Way, Hortonville, WI
$$$$
Care Partners Assisted Living in Hortonville is a 56 bed assisted living facility with 20 beds focused on Alzheimers & dementia specific care and 36 beds for an assisted living. The facility offers a secure and home-like environment for our residents. It is located near medical facilities, as well as numerous shopping, dining, and recreational facilities. The facility provides our residents with a warm, dignified and caring atmosphere by recognizing the special needs of each ... (read more)

Living Tree Estates LLC

N1916 Greenville Drive, Greenville, WI
$$$$
Lisa356480: "I visited Living Tree Estates, but we didn’t get to see a whole lot of things going on. From my impression, it wasn’t as active; maybe the ages were a bit higher than my dad would probably want to fit in. There was just something that triggered me not to have him actually even go and visit. The apartments were smaller, which actually is not a huge deal because they moved from another facility that had smaller rooms. There was just something different about it. It was not wha... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New London area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the New London area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the New London area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.