Assisted Living in Lee County

yr

Lamplight of Fort Myers

1896 Park Meadows Drive, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
The Lamplight of Fort Meyer is an assisted living community located near Page Field Airport. The facility offers large rooms that are beautifully decorated. Loved ones have peace of mind that their relatives are safe thanks to the gated entrance and family-friendly staff who are always welcoming and knowledgeable. Residents enjoy being able to go for a swim with their families when they come to visit in the large, Olympic size pool. They also enjoy getting manicures, playing ... (read more)

Liberty Court

124 Liberty Court, Dixon, IL
$$$$
Caring81580150: "Lifehouse Liberty Court is new, very clean, and it looks like home. All the rooms have windows, and they are all on the ground floor. The staff was very nice, and the residents seemed happy. They had activities going on, and everyone was participating in something. "
Special Promotion! Ends in 68 days

Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers

3625 Hidden Tree Lane, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Debbie: "I was at Hidden Oaks. It wasn't too bad. The rooms weren't bad; they were decent. However, I didn't think they had the best help available. I think they were not very good at giving out meds because I have seizures, and a few times I missed my meds because they didn't give them to me or they ran out. I ended up in the hospital two times because they didn't have the seizure meds I needed. Otherwise, it wasn't too bad, but the food wasn't very good. They had good activities. T... (read more)

Lehigh Acres Place

1251 Business Way, Lehigh Acres, FL
$$$$
HM: "We chose Lehigh Acres Place because of the price. The place is clean, the people seem to be very nice, and they have everything my parents need. They have activities, and they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The staff members are very helpful and give us updates. The communication is good. They're doing really well there and I'm happy. I go in there unannounced and everything is always nice."

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lee County is $3,096 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lee County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 40 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Lee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.