3 Assisted Living Facilities in Muscatine, IA

Also serving communities of Wilton, West Liberty.

Bickford of Muscatine

2807 Cedar Street, Muscatine, IA
Shiela: "My visit at Bickford of Muscatine was fine. I liked the way everything was organized and they have activities for the residents. I also like the way the staff was with the residents. They were very cordial and very nice people. I liked the... (read more)

Woodland Hills Lutheran Homes

2421 Lutheran Drive, Muscatine, IA
A.G.: "I enjoyed visiting this facility. Things seemed a little outdated, very 70's colors. All of the residents seemed pleased, and my great aunt said that they had a lot of activities and things to keep them occupied. We stayed for dinner, i... (read more)

Sunnybrook at Muscatine

3515 Diana Queen Drive, Muscatine, IA
Cindy100599950: "I liked Sunnybrook too. It appeared very clean to me and well taken care of. They gave me tours of the available rooms types which were very good. They had a group from the church doing choir bells and other musical instruments. "

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Muscatine is $2,890 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Muscatine area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Muscatine area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Muscatine area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.